Crash bug report

For updates and discussion of Terra Invicta, a grand-strategy alien invasion simulator
dwam

Crash bug report

Post by dwam »

Hey folks,

LOVE the game, can't wait to see it develop further!

Two crash bugs I'm encountering consistently:

- decommissioning a hab module that you've accidentally built in pause mode

- On Fleets and Ship Construction, all fleets, I see Found Platform and Found Outpost icons under a competitor. I guess this is telling me that fleet's capabilities, but if I click on one of the icons it crashes
nxc1974

Re: Crash bug report

Post by nxc1974 »

I, 2nd this.
To solve; A plan build stage. Then Confirm Build button.
Neist

Post by Neist »

Hi, I have the same problem, at some point I decomissioned a storage depot from one of my Habs, and when I came back to it the connection to the module was no longer visible but the module was still there next to the Hab. Now whenever I try to decomission something the game shows a modal that says "Missing Text Translation" with a button "Missing text ..." and then the game crashes. I hope I don't have to start a new game :cry:
Neist

Post by Neist »

Actually, maybe it crashes only when I started building a module and decommission it immediately after or during construction :?:
niquedegraaff

Post by niquedegraaff »

This is fixed in 0.3.24
Last edited by niquedegraaff on Sun Oct 16, 2022 9:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
JulaTheOne

Post by JulaTheOne »

After the latest update, the game is not working anymore on GeforceNow...at least for me. When I open the game, it goes to the update window and it is frozen with Downloading content (0%)...I cannot modify steams settings through GeforceNow. Does anyone has any idea what could I do?
platysma

Post by platysma »

Consistent crash with large fleet combat (15v16, ~5k fleet power vs ~11k). Attempted lowering video settings, manual fighting, and auto-resolving to no avail. Current steam build, no mods.
johnnylump
Site Admin

Post by johnnylump »

Reminder we aren't able to take crash reports on our forums. Please see stickied post in "Terra Invicta Early Access" about how to report issues.