SCWraith Feedback Log 1

For updates and discussion of Terra Invicta, a grand-strategy alien invasion simulator
scwraith

SCWraith Feedback Log 1

Post by scwraith »

I just started playing Terra Invicta and I'm loving it.

Some initial suggestions

Faction Project list - since not everything will be researched, it would be nice if you could move techs you don't intend to research to some kind of sub-list so that they do not show in your main list but could be brought back later.

Army Movement - this is probably the most aggravating thing I've ran into so far. Army movement is just clunky.
1. If I select an Army and right-click on a region to move to, just begin my move operation. Don't also then ask me to validate it. Often times I thought I've had the right army moving to the right location only to realize I didn't confirm or click things in the right sequence and I have an army not going to the right location.

2. It would be nice to be able to string together multiple way point movements so I can get to a destination without micromanaging every time my army completes a movement to the next region. I understand that just clicking the final destination and having the army figure out how to get there on its own isn't always the best so maybe have two options where Option A) You can click final destination and army will take shortest path or Option B - the way point option. With so many things to manage, I sometimes miss moving an army and then it's just sitting somewhere I forgot about it and isn't getting to a critical front line.

Great game