Very best of luck!

For updates and discussion of Terra Invicta, a grand-strategy alien invasion simulator
sadh

Very best of luck!

Post by sadh »

LWS team -- I'm a developer (Java, though, not C) and I was absolutely stunned when I saw what you were able to accomplish with the LW mod. I can't even fathom the effort it must have taken to decompile and break out the game source and assets, let alone implementing all of the game-changing design mechanics! A remarkable achievement. That's why I'm so excited for you all with the founding of your new development studio. Congratulations!

I'll be a contributor to your Kickstarter campaign and will be pulling for you with all my might. I know you're a small team and the LW mod, while amazing, is still a niche product unknown to most EU/EW players. Still, I'm hopeful that the hard-core EU/EW players can spread the word and help you reach your goals. I believe (and have posted as much on the 2K forum), that it would be appropriate for Firaxis/2K to make a large contribution to your campaign. When the original game designer calls his game "a warm-up for The Long War", you know you've hit a home run.

Way to go, guys and gal. Good luck to you!