Why am I in negative Boost?

neilwilkes

Why am I in negative Boost?

Post by neilwilkes »

And more importantly how can I fix this please?
jorderon

Re: Why am I in negative Boost?

Post by jorderon »

You can buy boost from other factions, or buy some chunk of space resources which should offset the boost maintenance and allow you to go positive while you invest in boost.

Buying an org that provides boost can help. There aren't a ton of these and they don't tend to give a lot but it can be nice early game.
neilwilkes

Post by neilwilkes »

Advice appreciated.
I found the problem though, and it was caused by me being greedy and 'reserving' too many sites & putting Fission Piles down before I had the boost to either build mines, or anything on the Moon to begin a Space Economy.
My fault absolutely - run is saved, but probably abandoned due to user stupidity.

Got a new run going now that is a whole lot better - every time I fail I learn something important though.
So many layers of complexity here - I love it to bits!
2alexey

Post by 2alexey »

neilwilkes wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 11:44 am Advice appreciated.
I found the problem though, and it was caused by me being greedy and 'reserving' too many sites & putting Fission Piles down before I had the boost to either build mines, or anything on the Moon to begin a Space Economy.
My fault absolutely - run is saved, but probably abandoned due to user stupidity.

Got a new run going now that is a whole lot better - every time I fail I learn something important though.
So many layers of complexity here - I love it to bits!
You can turn off Fission piles wich will remove resource consumption. Sites you can abandon. Not necessary to restart run.