Latest Validation build - first thoughts

neilwilkes

Latest Validation build - first thoughts

Post by neilwilkes »

I have just started a new run on the latest patch, and right away I want to say a huge 'Great Job' on the updated councillor missions screen.
Previously it was one long list, and you had to rollover each mission to discover the ability that enables each mission but now we have every mission set under each ability. So under 'Persuasion' we now see 'Control Nation', 'Public Campaign', 'Turn Councillor' & 'Control Space Asset'.
This is a great step forwards - but can we now please focus on the starting councillors? We really need a way to choose our starting two. I have said this before but will say it again - we are supposed to be in charge of a covert organization similar to Deep State in the real world, and these organizations would not just blindly accept whoever they can get - there has to be an adjustment along the lines of being able to select candidates from a list of people.

Moving along - what are the numbers to the right of each mission signifying please? (See below)
There is no mention of this in the patch notes
What are the numbers.jpg
What are the numbers.jpg (406.29 KiB) Viewed 4932 times
rookie.one

Re: Latest Validation build - first thoughts

Post by rookie.one »

neilwilkes wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 10:53 am Moving along - what are the numbers to the right of each mission signifying please? (See below)
Should be the number of councilors having the respective mission.
neilwilkes

Re: Latest Validation build - first thoughts

Post by neilwilkes »

Well, duh!
I should have known/realised that - thank you.