Aliens Attack - but where?

neilwilkes

Aliens Attack - but where?

Post by neilwilkes »

Obviously I have been a bit greedy, but this attack came with no warning and as you will see from the screenshot, no hate levels high either.
Yet they apparently attacked - but where?
When I clicked on the 'Take Me There' button all I got was the factions objectives screen and no info about what was attacked, what was destroyed or anything at all that has any bearing on their attack.
Plus I do not seem to have lost anything....most confusing.
Can anyone shed any light or should I do an email bug report?

EDIT:
Checking the Intel section for December 2027 there is no mention of any Alien assault on anything, anywhere.
Therefore I conclude that the aliens attack screen is in error, and should have been something else instead

Validation build 0.3.42
Attachments
But where......jpg
But where......jpg (256.51 KiB) Viewed 668 times
DarthVicious

Re: Aliens Attack - but where?

Post by DarthVicious »

It might have been one if the other factions that triggered an attack, or one of their invading armies called in an orbital strike on whatever they were invading. Doesn't have to be you. But it's often not clear what exactly it is. Or it's me not knowing where to look.

Check the news items on the left, or see if there are any fleets in orbit doing a bombing run.
Richard Baxton held off four waves of mind worms. We immediately purchased his identity manifests and repackaged him into the Recon Rover Rick character. People need heroes. They don't need to know he died clawing his eyes out, screaming for mercy.
neilwilkes

Re: Aliens Attack - but where?

Post by neilwilkes »

DarthVicious wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 6:09 pm It might have been one if the other factions that triggered an attack, or one of their invading armies called in an orbital strike on whatever they were invading. Doesn't have to be you. But it's often not clear what exactly it is. Or it's me not knowing where to look.

Check the news items on the left, or see if there are any fleets in orbit doing a bombing run.
I checked.
Nada, Zip, Nothing at all.
When I go to Intel & check in there, again we see nothing at all even though all other tracked Alien activity is listed even if nothing to do with me - there is simply no mention of any attacks.
I think that I may well need to file an email bug report here