Zoom and take me there

TheKageryuu

Zoom and take me there

Post by TheKageryuu »

Hello!

This is my first post. Been playing since EA launch. Enjoying a lot. But there is a thing that is driving me crazy: The take me there and zoom when I click literally anything.

This has to go. There is already a button for that. I don't want to go to Mercury every time I fancy to check on a base, or zoom in when I click a country. Please it wastes a lot of time and annoys the hell out of me. If i click on a base, councilor, army or fleet on the side bar please just show me the info, but don't take me all the way there. Especially during endgame.

I like seeing the earth just like in the original UFO. A brutal zoom on USA serves no purpose. It gives you no extra info, just pushes you to The ground for no reason. And takes you away from other countries you may be watching from orbit

Also I would like to be able to have any country panel and the research panel on screen at the same time.

Country panels annihilates side bar notifications. That is not ideal. It falls to four at a time from like 20-25.

I know these are not pressing issues but It would be cool if could be adressed. If not I'll wait for the Stop wasting my time mod 😂

Or maybe a way to configurate It on Gameplay settings.

Still this EA is one of the BEST games I have played. Loving It something hard. Keep up the amazing work.