I love you Pavonis and I love this game

zion

I love you Pavonis and I love this game

Post by zion »

That's it, I love you so much, and I love this game, please keep developing it; but apart from my appraisal in my honest opinion I would try to somehow make the space battles a bit more streamlined and simpler (make the AI control better and not as dumb [they ram themselves in the ayy ships {this may be part of the game so I may be dumb indeed}, because I am too dumb to control the ships and I'd rather just give over control to the AI and watch the light show), other than that I love everything about this game so much

I am saying this because personally I am much more invested into the strategic control over everything of the game, so for me personally, while I do absolutely love the space battles; I know this seems lazy on my part, but I'd rather not get into the nitty gritty and learn how to actually fight, rather I just want to focus on building the ships, then once in battle I want to give control over to my "admirals" (the AI) and just watch the battle happen, so perhaps in this case councilors(not actual councilors, perhaps just commanders of a fleet) in the form of Admirals may be introduced, and instead of these Admirals coming from any country globally, they can majorly come from already space-faring countries, or countries with a lot of boost or Mission Control centers, such as China, the US, Russia, etc.
Also depending on the democracy/development/military of the country, these "admirals" have a higher chance to be better rather than worse
Ofc this may not integrate nor adhere to your ideas for the game whatsoever, but I love this game so much, and despite the fact I totally trust your vision, I still want to give my input, even if I am just one individual with one individual opinion
YoelRomero

Re: I love you Pavonis and I love this game

Post by YoelRomero »

same here, just registered to told you guys this game is bonkers, awesome stuff.
johnnylump
Site Admin

Re: I love you Pavonis and I love this game

Post by johnnylump »

Thank you!