I'm done with this game.

Dingbawz

I'm done with this game.

Post by Dingbawz »

I've waited a few weeks for a bug to be fixed to allow my first 60h playthrough to progress. I got fed up waiting so started a second playthrough. I got 60h into that playthrough and CTD again.

Time to take a long break away from this game. Hate wasting my time on a game that I can't even finish.

First bug report number was #2760.
Second bug I'm not even going to bother reporting as it's just painful to learn that even if it's fixed I'm sure I'll waste more time on it and then hit another game bug.

So disheartening after putting in soo much time.
KinSeth2

Re: I'm done with this game.

Post by KinSeth2 »

Cold as this may be..

This game is in early access. I'm sure you knew that when you bought it. So, this should be expected at some point when going through your playthrough. That's kind of the point. We are bug testing and getting early access in return.
neilwilkes

Re: I'm done with this game.

Post by neilwilkes »

KinSeth2 wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 4:47 pm Cold as this may be..

This game is in early access. I'm sure you knew that when you bought it. So, this should be expected at some point when going through your playthrough. That's kind of the point. We are bug testing and getting early access in return.
You beat me to it!
Naturally there will be glitches, oddities, balance issues etc - this is all part & parcel of what I used to know as Beta testing although this is way beyond beta I reckon. For example, I have noticed that availability of Water on the Moon has plummeted since my first attempt along with other resources too, making Moon bases almost needless - better to save up the MC and Boost for grabbing good Martian sites.
But I digress, as usual.