This game is worse than any drug ever

zion

This game is worse than any drug ever

Post by zion »

As the title says, damn you Pavonis for making this game, I literally bought it a week ago and already have 50hrs, I literally cannot stop playing it. This sort of game (the depth of it and all) is something I had been wishing for for DECADES, holy shit I love this game so much, it's so god damn deep, this game is deeper than the mariana trench and the atmosphere off Uranus combined, I never thought I'd be googling astrophysics and space ship shit for a game.

Unlike for paradox games I will NOT be cracking any future DLCs or whatever you decide to release for the game, I WILL BUY EVERYTHING, as long as you keep at it and keep making the game better and more fun. Anyway im gonna shut up now I've wasted enough time typing this I gotta go mine fissiles, noble metals and get exotics from murdering ayys

Also I apologize for my use of slurs and foul language I am intoxicated atm (saturday and all that) and I jus wanna say I love you Pavonis devs keep making the game better I love it SO MUCH, also as prolly said a gazillion times by now a more fluid UI wouykld be cool, and better readable side notifications, also this is my personal preference (which of course you dont have to listen to because I am just one person) but it would be nice if in the "nations" tab we can see the amount of nukes each nation has, that way we know which nations to focus on better (to keep away from the servants or humanity first for example)

Anyway I love you pavonis devs and I love this game :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: