Aliens destroying Protectorate orbital habs

Alitari

Aliens destroying Protectorate orbital habs

Post by Alitari »

I'm playing as the Protectorate and I've gotten to the end game (so I've developed 'Coexistence Pact').

Immediately an alien vessel was reported heading towards one of my orbitals ... then destroyed it. They then proceeded to do the same to the rest. How can I build, let alone use the Sentinels to use the Dominate Nation action to get to the needed end game goal thresholds if I have no orbital habs to build them on?
Alitari

Re: Aliens destroying Protectorate orbital habs

Post by Alitari »

As a test, I built a new station in the Low Earth Orbit 2, at an Orbital size ... and before it was even finished it was destroyed. All it had was the Orbital core and two solar panels. As a test, I just built Platforms at all available orbital distances. The aliens proceeded to destroy all of them. And then the game crashed to the desktop.
Hawkeye

Re: Aliens destroying Protectorate orbital habs

Post by Hawkeye »

I have encountered a similar issue as the Resistance and have been told that there is a bug that has _some_ alien ships kill everything in Earth orbit with no relation to _your_ relations with the aliens (I had this happen early game, 2028 or so, with nearly any space presence).

I have also send a bug report to the devs with save-file and all and I suggest doing the same.
Make sure to do it like explained here:
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=29595&sid=21cfef19 ... 57d465f9f3

ATM, I have enabled the cheat console and just delete anything that is obviously out of place, like an alien dreadnought heading for one of my stations in 2030.

Here is a link to the wiki page that explains how to do this:
https://hoodedhorse.com/wiki/Terra_Invi ... e_Commands