Aliens bugged in aggression

NedBark

Aliens bugged in aggression

Post by NedBark »

So the Aliens in my game are bugged. Threat meter is fully up. I have 180MC used. About 40 mining stations on asteroids and Mars. About 10-15 stations around Mercury, 2 1k fleets and a bunch of stations around Earth.

Aliens are doing nothing to me in space. On earth they land armies and do just fine. But in space they only attack one single station. Over and over and over again. I have heavilly fortified this station and their 10k fleet cant get past the PD so they offer to end the battle. Then they go back to rearm. Again and again for almost 8 years now. I have attacked their other seemingly afk ships around Earth but they never retaliate. I have even destroyed one mining station they had. Nothing. They just send a mothership and about 15 more ships back and forth to this one single station.

If I build another Station around Earth, they will IMMEDIATELY destroy that one then go right back to attacking this one station and failing. Most of my mercury and Mars station are fully undefended since I noticed they only go for this. I have a fleet of 1.2k in orbit right next to one of their 4k fleets around and Asteroid. Nothing. They just stare at me. I attack their mining base there, destroy one module and lose 2 ships, still nothing. They only care about 1 station or any newer station bbuilt.
Meow67

Re: Aliens bugged in aggression

Post by Meow67 »

Yea, the same here since the 0.3.23 update. Aliens are too lazy to do anything in my round. Except for spamming landing sites everywhere in the world, they don't even bother to bombard, chase my fleets nor destroy stations.

Im basically free to keep doing my suicide attacks on 5-17k massive fleets. They don't bother, they just come on earth's orbit and the next day leave again. Sometime drop more troops. Hell, I even colonized Europa under their nose. They don't care.
Last edited by Meow67 on Sun Oct 16, 2022 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
buddahx

Post by buddahx »

I'm experiencing the same behavior. The aliens came and blew up some of my stations in low earth orbit and began invading earth but since then they've done basically nothing but move one of their fleets back and forth from earth and occasionally send some assault carriers. Meanwhile I just keep building more ships and am slowly whittling away at them. They make no attempt to kill my shipyards or attack my RGOs in Mars or the belt. They don't even seem interested in any of my other stations in earth orbit.
MrTimn

Post by MrTimn »

I'm experiencing this in my game too. Even after destroying several alien stations and bases they aren't lifting a finger against my assets around other bodies in the solar system.