Confirmed bug in federation Unification/Joining logic

jaspaucooper
Terra Invicta Alpha Tester

Confirmed bug in federation Unification/Joining logic

Post by jaspaucooper »

I just reloaded the game with the last Autosave and got 2 different results for essentially the same actions:

Second time: Setting national policy 3x in Eurasian Union, successfully unified Finland, Bulgaria, and then Slovakia in that sequence.
First time: Setting national policy separately in Czech Republic, Finland, and Bulgaria (instead of 3x in Eurasian Union), I first was given the option to have Czech Republic join the Eurasian Union and agreed. Then Finland and Bulgaria were not given the option to unify with Eurasian Union and I was refunded the 10 Influence in both those countries.

This is proof there is something wrong with the federation Joining and Unification logic, unless there is supposed to be a difference between setting national policy in the smaller vs the larger country for Joining and Unifying. Earlier in this game the same thing has happened repeatedly: when a country is about to be eligible to unify with my federation, suddenly it is booted out of the federation instead. It happened with Poland and then with Czech Republic. It's May 2027.
pestig

Re: Confirmed bug in federation Unification/Joining logic

Post by pestig »

We're you controlling every cp in them?
jaspaucooper
Terra Invicta Alpha Tester

Re: Confirmed bug in federation Unification/Joining logic

Post by jaspaucooper »

pestig wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 5:57 am We're you controlling every cp in them?
Yes, of course.