Acquiring Orgs

Broetchenholer

Acquiring Orgs

Post by Broetchenholer »

I just turned a random councilor of the protectorater to my team, and was shocked when i found he had 15 orgs attached. My five councilors together have 14 in 2024, not a lot, but i didn't think i was that far behind. I usually get assigned a lot of nation relient orgs that i can't take due to restrictions and then i simply don't find enough admin orgs to get the new ones that slowly trickle in. Now it might be that this AI got super lucky or it might be that all of the ai councilors are basically the same. Is the AI focusing heavily on tech that allows for more orgs? I could take Arrival Markets, but didn't so far because i felt that the orgs i got were not good enough to warrant that. Is the misconception that investing into that tech is super useful and the ones i now get is basically the "garbage" the ai leaves out? As i understood it, all techs are global eventually, even though they first "spawn" for a faction and if they do not take them, they are moved to another faction, like a draft. If i look at the wiki, to me it seems that government orgs, criminal orgs and NGO orgs would be those availbale at the start, they are spawning for a few months and they are unique, CIA won't be on more then one councilor. The fictional orgs as the wiki calls them is what my new spy has 15 of. They start spawning as soon as their research is reched. according to wiki. So, here is the question i think...

If i get one tech that give 5 monthly orgs, are then x fictional randomized orgs created out of the so far researched orgs? Or is there a number of maximum orgs in the game, and if the ai has already leeched enough orgs out of the system, there won't be anymore of the specific tech level? Because, the system doesn't seem to just flo0od the game with orgs, despite there being several techs that say they will just flat give you 5 per turn.