[Bug Report] Decomissioning a outpost kit hab causes UI error followed up with crash to desktop.

Honarius

[Bug Report] Decomissioning a outpost kit hab causes UI error followed up with crash to desktop.

Post by Honarius »

This is pretty simple, I launched a Fission Outpost kit onto the surface of Ganymede and noticed it spawned a construction module with the outpost. I didn't really want this extra construction yard when I already had another in orbit so I tried to decommission while it was under construction which triggered a broken menu to pop up with error text in options, hanging the game and crashing it to desktop. I was able to repeat it with the same procedure, I'm not sure if it is triggered other ways but I just made this account to purely report this bug.
Last edited by Honarius on Tue Oct 11, 2022 2:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Honarius

Re: [Bug Report] Decomissioning a outpost kit hab causes UI error followed up with crash to desktop.

Post by Honarius »

Just a small update, replacing the under construction module with another one does not trigger the error.
Honarius

Re: [Bug Report] Decomissioning a outpost kit hab causes UI error followed up with crash to desktop.

Post by Honarius »

Ok so decommissioning any module that is under contruction causes this bug I think, I had it occur today in a different game and context.
DocSulfur

Post by DocSulfur »

I'm experiencing the same bug too.
Cthulhuvong

Post by Cthulhuvong »

Experienced this as well, an unfinished "are you sure?" kind of popup appears, then the game freezes, then crashes.