Crash report?

Alitari

Crash report?

Post by Alitari »

I've had the game crash out from under me a few times, sometimes because I thought I was doing something when it was trying to save (open a menu, close a menu, that sort of thing) ... but I've also had it crash out from under me when I was just waiting for the next cycle of councilor deployments to come up.

Does this game currently have a crash report system? I don't see a typical 'would you like to upload this' sort of thing afterwards ... is a file created on a hard drive to document this and would it be useful to upload that file somewhere to help the team diagnose the problem?

I've also noticed that when I crash out (these are all simple crashes to desktop, no Blue Screen Of Death) that the subsequent save file doesn't load properly ... it too crashes to the desktop after maybe 10% of the bar is filled. Is that a viable crash report that could be uploaded somewhere?

Just looking to help.
johnnylump
Site Admin

Re: Crash report?

Post by johnnylump »

Right now send them to support@pavonisinteractive.com

Include your current build version, like 0.3.15. It is visible in your start screen.

Please provide a zipped savegame if available. Saves are located in
\Documents\My Games\TerraInvicta\Saves

Also please provide the files Player.log and Player-prev.log from this directory: \Users\YOUR NAME\AppData\LocalLow\Pavonis Interactive\TerraInvicta.

This may require un-hiding your AppData folder in Windows.

We're working on a better solution.