Turned agent succeeded mission despite of success chance is less than threshhold

ecpgieicg

Turned agent succeeded mission despite of success chance is less than threshhold

Post by ecpgieicg »

I just had a turned agent who succeeded in an Incite Unrest mission on a nation that I fully control. The success chance was 53%. Rolled 52%. And my setting was 66%.

Is that normal?
danity_project

Re: Turned agent succeeded mission despite of success chance is less than threshhold

Post by danity_project »

I've wondered if the set % applies immediately, or to the next turn. I've tried to dynamically set this one after seeing a councilor's mission, which could be seen as OP / too much optimizing the fun out of the game
ecpgieicg

Re: Turned agent succeeded mission despite of success chance is less than threshhold

Post by ecpgieicg »

danity_project wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 12:51 am I've wondered if the set % applies immediately, or to the next turn. I've tried to dynamically set this one after seeing a councilor's mission, which could be seen as OP / too much optimizing the fun out of the game
In my case, the setting was done many turns ago.

(But yes, dynamic setting could encourage too much micro and end up resulting in bad experience for those who try.)