Fleet battle with no post-battle screen nor resource rewards

dan1109

Fleet battle with no post-battle screen nor resource rewards

Post by dan1109 »

Since 0.3.26, I have had 3 space battles and it always seems to skip the post-battle screen. I have been winning, but every time, no post-battle screen appears regardless if I use AI control or not, nor the speed that I run the battle after killing the last vessel (I havent tried to disengage after killing last enemy). The big problem, is that I am getting no resources for these battles, including exotics which I desperately need. I worked fine last week.

Now, my ships are god awfly slow. Could it be because of lack of acceleration, I cant hunt down the salvage? That MIGHT make sense, but I had loads of DV left after the battle. Regardless, I should still see the post-battle screen showing which ships of mine were damaged. Any mechanic I am not aware of or does this sound like a bug you may be having as well?
dan1109

Re: Fleet battle with no post-battle screen nor resource rewards

Post by dan1109 »

Restarting the game fixed this. I tend to leave my PC and game running for days, and I suppose a memory leak caused this. No big deal, bigger fish to fry.
dan1109

Re: Fleet battle with no post-battle screen nor resource rewards

Post by dan1109 »

Actually, this continues to happen, even if it happens, and I restart the game and load the pre-combat save and try again. Next time this occurs, I will open a bug report. And it should have nothing to do with the fact that at some point you dont collect exotics from the aliens. I've seen this happen in Perun's series, and he still gets the post-battle report and other resources, but on occasion does not get exotics.