Do DE mission completions rewards change?

This is to elevate certain bug reports so Long War 2 developers can interact with players.
battch

Do DE mission completions rewards change?

Post by battch »

I had a strange experience. I got very lucky (I think, unless changes to detection chance have occurred), and had two open gops to thwart upcoming DE's pop up at the same time in two different regions. One was Tac Defense, the other was Fromidable Defense. Given state of game and troops, I figured I could only do one, so chose Tac Defense, and didn't infiltrate the other. I completed the mission (destroy the relay), then did some avenger stuff, scanned a little, etc. After a little scanning, I quickly reviewed my open mission missions to discover that the Formidable Defense mission now said Tac Defense mission. Unfortunately, I don't have any screen saves, but can that happen? I'm not saying 100% I didn't just screw up, but I'm pretty certain I chose to infiltrate the correct one originally. Playing Veteran, 3rd (I think) month. 2 regions opened. About 5 mods (evac all, Gotcha, perfect info, numeric health…)

Thanks for feedback,
Battch
johnnylump
Site Admin

Re: Do DE mission completions rewards change?

Post by johnnylump »

Moving to elevated bug reports
battch

Re: Do DE mission completions rewards change?

Post by battch »

Thanks for the reply.

After posting this and then returning home last night, I actually discovered my information below was slightly incorrect.

I found that my Formidable Defense mission was still available (it had not changed, as I first posted), but that there was now a NEW mission to thwart Tac Defense, though this one had very little time left and was Very Heavy. Needless to say I couldn't do it. But it looks like I killed the first Tac mission, then a new one showed up almost immediately (maybe 1 day scan time?) in the same region. I don't actually remember seeing it show up, it was just there when I looked again last night. Odds of that happening, a second thwart mission almost immediately reappearing?

Battch