More mission stats at debriefing

Agi_

More mission stats at debriefing

Post by Agi_ »

At the end of the mission, while the skyranger is coming home, you have a screen with some teams statistics of, at least for me, little interest and a few individual ones saying that Leo Messi dealt most damage, Cristiano Ronaldo made most attacks, Gigi Buffon was the most under fire and Arien Robben twas the one moving the most; that without any real number. When my guys exit the skyranger i know if they have been promoted, if they have been wounded and how long will take to recover

I want instead to know how many attacks every soldier did, how many of them were successful, how many kills they did and how many experience they got from the mission also considering that the number of mission and kills is no more, like in XCOM, in the soldier list but you need to open every single soldier to know it.

The absolute best would be to have a txt file With peration name, date, and all the mission stats for team and individual.

The game keeps track of those values because to know who attacked the most you need to know how many times every one attacked and to keep count of career kills you need to know how many you did in the mission; i just want to know where are those data and how to know them
fowlJ

Re: More mission stats at debriefing

Post by fowlJ »

This?

It doesn't give a text dump of everything, but it includes a lot of the details you're looking for. Lifetime Stats also keeps some of this information back at base.

I'm not sure, however, how either of them interact with LW2's alternate shooting perks - Light 'Em Up, for instance, is a different ability than 'Fire Weapon', and so isn't tracked by the vanilla method for collecting this information (and therefore is not present in the vanilla 'Successful Shot Percentage' statistic in the skyranger). Nice DropShip (De)Briefing includes overwatch in their numbers (something which is also excluded from vanilla), but I'm not sure if they do that with some broader method for recording shots or if they just track that specific ability.
Agi_

Re: More mission stats at debriefing

Post by Agi_ »

I tried nice debriefing; it tells a lot of useless data about how lucky i have been, in a long mission whem you shot an hunded times it's difficult that you have more than a very small percentile of luck/unluck, but doesnt tell me how many kills every soldier did in the mission.

The screen is also made for the vanilla game with teams of six not the ten of LW2 and i found no way to fit more names in it.

I'll give a try at Lifetime Stats hoping it doesnt interfere with other mods i use like perfect information