[1.4] My regions always have 1 advent strength

Unfawkable

[1.4] My regions always have 1 advent strength

Post by Unfawkable »

Okay, I recently started a new campaign on 1.4, my previous one was played on 1.2 (both played on veteran difficulty, can't bring myself to try commander yet), however I have reached July, I have 5 contacted region and 1 liberated region, and all of them have advent strength 1. It's considerably easier than playing before, in 1.2 most my regions reached 4-5 fairly quickly, but this time around only the region I was liberating reached 3 at max. Was this reduced drastically, or am I experiencing a weird bug?

I practically copy pasted my other thread, where someone told me it's a bug, and that all the strength is massed in one undiscovered region. I have no idea what causes it, and I'd like to give you my logs and save file but I can't find them, any help?
GiftGruen

Re: [1.4] My regions always have 1 advent strength

Post by GiftGruen »

To find your save games, go to your documents folder. Then, go to MyGames\XCOM2\XComGame\SaveData\. They are however named save201, save203 no matter what you called them ingame (and the numbers do not necessarily match the ones ingame). So unless you know the time of the correct save, you'll have to reload, resave and copy the newest save in the folder.
Unfawkable

Post by Unfawkable »

GiftGruen wrote:To find your save games, go to your documents folder. Then, go to MyGames\XCOM2\XComGame\SaveData\. They are however named save201, save203 no matter what you called them ingame (and the numbers do not necessarily match the ones ingame). So unless you know the time of the correct save, you'll have to reload, resave and copy the newest save in the folder.

Nah, I'll just delete all my other saves.

I don't suppose you know about the logs tho?

Edit: I can't upload the save here, since it says that the 700 Kb file is too large to upload. How do you guys upload here, what's smaller than 700 Kb?
tracktwo
Long War Dev

Post by tracktwo »

Logs are in the Logs folder next to the SaveData folder, the one you want is launch.log. but the save file should be enough, I'll look at it when I get home - I've been out of town for the past few days.

The easiest way to send them is to upload to a hosting service like Google drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, etc and post a link.
Unfawkable

Post by Unfawkable »

tracktwo wrote:Logs are in the Logs folder next to the SaveData folder, the one you want is launch.log. but the save file should be enough, I'll look at it when I get home - I've been out of town for the past few days.

The easiest way to send them is to upload to a hosting service like Google drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, etc and post a link.

Alright, here you go: https://www.dropbox.com/s/9ksktrl099aog ... a.rar?dl=0

The mods I'm using in the save are:
-LW2: Showmetheskills revived
-More Maps Pack
-Perfect Information
-Stop Wasting My Time
-No Drop-Down Lists
-New Target Icons

Also, any info on the approx date for 1.5? I'd hate to start a new campaign and have this happen again, it was a real downer.