[Alien Hunters] Ruler Lasting Damage

Ithuriel

[Alien Hunters] Ruler Lasting Damage

Post by Ithuriel »

From what I understand, the Rulers are supposed to retain damage fight to fight- since I damaged the Berserker Queen to about half hp and shredded her armor the first time I encountered her (she portal'd out) she had the same health the next time I encountered her. However, I just encountered another Berserker Queen- which is alright, if slightly unexpected. The strange thing is, she has 41 HP and no armor- which is what I damaged the very first Queen down to. So the timeline is: Meet first Queen, damage to half hp; meet another Queen- I'm assuming the same one- at the same damaged hp, kill her; meet another Queen in a later mission, she's also at the same damaged hp... 0.0 I can give a save if you'd like, but the forum won't let me upload a save file- says it's an invalid file type. I also have a screenshot: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =883139974 (Just to reiterate- I have already killed one Queen, and met no others since).

Mods: I'm running no mods that affect balance. I'm running:
  • Stop Wasting My Time
  • Drone Reveal Animation
  • Make All Items Available & Remove Unused Upgrades
  • Restored Avenger Navigation
  • Mission Award Variety
  • More Armor Colors
  • Show Health Values
  • No Drop-Down Lists
  • LW2: ShowMeTheSkills Revived
  • Skulljack Feedback Fix
  • Evac All
  • Long War 2
  • [LW2 Comp] XCOM 2 International Voices Pack
  • Gotcha Again
...sorry >.< That's an awful lot of mods that do not much
Tuhalu

Re: [Alien Hunters] Ruler Lasting Damage

Post by Tuhalu »

Generally, save files are too large to upload on these forums, even when zipped.

Try creating a Dropbox or Google Drive account, uploading the file there, sharing it and then putting a link here.
Ithuriel

Re: [Alien Hunters] Ruler Lasting Damage

Post by Ithuriel »

Tuhalu wrote:Generally, save files are too large to upload on these forums, even when zipped.

Try creating a Dropbox or Google Drive account, uploading the file there, sharing it and then putting a link here.
Will do when I get home; this is also the same save where I shot the Queen with Kubikiri the next turn, crit, and did 16 damage with a Mag Rifle... >.<