prisoner outside cell

mr_j936

prisoner outside cell

Post by mr_j936 »

Hello,

So I got one of the bust prisonners out mission, there were like 4 or 5 prisoners, one of the prisoners was outside his cell near a window. So while I was stealthing my way over to the prisoners, the prisoner outside the cell spots me, he gets active, the enemies for some reason also spot my shinobi who triggered the prisoner (although he was out of line of sight) and the whole thing gets ruined. Once that prisoner triggers through the window, all prisoners trigger as well.

I have a save but I can't seem to find the actual file to upload it.
prisoner (1).png
prisoner (1).png (179.72 KiB) Viewed 6570 times
Imagefree upload pictures

The mods I am using other than long war 2 is perfect information, gotcha, overwatch all, make pcs and weapon upgrades available, inventory uses mod, evac all.

Playing on long war 2 version 1.1 on windows 7 64 bit.
I do not think it is a mod conflict, I have played 70+ hours with the combination above (though started with long war 1.0 when it came out) and this is the first time after a bunch of prisoner missions that I notice this. Also, it is a random prisoner generated outside its door. I don't think any of the mods I am using play any role with the prisoner generation...

I just read the how to post a bug section. I will try to reproduce without active mods :D

Edit: Upon further inspection, I also have a prisoner fused with a table or something, they can't move.
TheCiroth

Re: prisoner outside cell

Post by TheCiroth »

Known bug, fix coming in 1.2. Fix for 1.1 listed in the 1.2 patch notes.
mr_j936

Re: prisoner outside cell

Post by mr_j936 »

Oh thanks, sorry I tried looking up if it was listed but I must have missed it.