Advent Frozen

Navil

Advent Frozen

Post by Navil »

Hi,
1) The version of Long War 1.1
2) WIN7
3) AdditionalIcons, PerfectInformation, IntVoicePack, MilitaryCamoPatterns, TacticalUI KillCounter, Make all Items Available & Remove Unused Upgrades, LW2 Tactical Suppressors, Long War 2, MGee's Maps, XCOM EU/EW Pod Reveal Stings, Even More PCPs!, No Rank Up Throttling, Wear Armour On Avenger, Even More Maps! - Suffer, Capnbubs Accessories Pack, Upgrade Reminder, More Maps Pack,
Gotcha (Flank Preview Evolved), Cost Based Ability Colors, Stabilize Me!, SWR Full Crew Avenger, Maps by Vozati, Reward Decks Refresher, Even More Maps!, Flawless, A Better Shell, RAGE Helmet,
4) The circumstances of the bug or precise steps to produce it - I was setting an ambush on a roof top, didnt move my soldiers for like 10 and more turns, an enemy group of 8 get inside of the building, on which roof i was camping. Suddenly alien turns duration increases a lot. I went to check the group and when i started my ambush (opened door and flamethrowing at them), enemy group didnt took an action, they just froze at their place. Didnt even move on the next turn. I checked other pods on the map - it was the same. I kill em all and finish the mission (it was troop column type). On the next mission i went all pods was also frozen don't move at all.
5) Whether you are able to offer a savegame for us to look at. - i will try upload one when i get back from work.

The Long War 2 is just great. Great work.
Greetings
ArioluSs

Re: Advent Frozen

Post by ArioluSs »

1) Latest version for today (i think this is 1.1)
2) Win 10 64 bit
3) LW2 tactical supressors, True concealment for LW2, more maps pack, [LW2 comp] international voice pack

It is already 2 missions since i have frozen advent. they just do nothing - don`t move, do not react to my attacks. and i`ve noticed, that time required for enemy move is increased 2-3 times. I started 3rd mission and it is again the same...