Cover issues flanking when in full cover/movement issues

itislupus

Cover issues flanking when in full cover/movement issues

Post by itislupus »

So there are two bugs here i'm reporting, the first being an issue with corner cover. I'm gonna try and explain to the best of my ability because i forgot to save the screenshot of after it happened.

I move forward into a two tile full cover object with a half cover wall to my right(so i've got full cover from the front, and half cover to my right and there is an extra tile of full cover to my left(in line with my cover) I take a shot at an advent troop and end my turn. The following turn another troop moves to the left(with line of sight blocked because of the full cover) and takes a flanking shot at my troop. If he were in a spot where he could have flanked it wouldn't be an issue, but he was several squares forward from me with cover blocking me from the angle he was shooting from. if it makes any difference the high cover was the two high advent storage boxes.

The second issue; I was extracting from a mission because there was no way i was gonna complete it in time and i wasn't sacrificing good troopers. the last turn before the skyranger shows up One of my troops cover gets destroyed

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =851098621

this is the resulting issue the next turn. Notice that my troop still has two actions, but is unable to move anywhere. I had to move the rest of my troops into the evac zone then grenade my troop before it registered that he could move.