Can't Build Psi Lab

Thalarian

Can't Build Psi Lab

Post by Thalarian »

I've looked through a lot of the discussions and I can't seem to find anyone else who is having a similar problem. I've deactivated all available Mods besides Long War 2 and I'm running into a problem of not being able to create Psi Labs.

I've done the corresponding Section Autopsy, which allowed me to make AmpBoosters, PCS: Advanced Focus, Mindshield and Talon Rounds but whenever I go to an empty location in the Avenger, I can only build Resistance Communications or Power Relay.

Am I missing something specific? Any assistance would really be appreciated, thank you.
johnnylump
Site Admin

Re: Can't Build Psi Lab

Post by johnnylump »

You need to research Psionics. That requires another sectoid corpse, I think, and the tech may be invisible if you don't have it.
Thalarian

Re: Can't Build Psi Lab

Post by Thalarian »

Johnny, you're a damn genius. Thank you so much. After your post I looked through a couple others and realized how difficult people were having with corpses. Flew to the Black Market, realized I had no Sectoid corpses to sell. To test your theory I just added a couple with a console command and sure enough, Psionics popped up in my Research Lab.

Thank you so much for the help.