Building advanced suppressors

trihero

Building advanced suppressors

Post by trihero »

There seems to be a bug here; I researched advanced suppressors in the proving grounds then go to engineering -> building items.

It takes 20 supply to build one, and it says it takes "2 days" (which is different than the instant build of most engineering items).

Yet, 2 days later, I get nothing. I clicked the button 10 times (dumped $200) into making advanced suppresors but it didn't give me any even after 2 days! Ouch.
Pendrako

Re: Building advanced suppressors

Post by Pendrako »

might be somewhat related to a bug i'm having where Research, medical, etc. auto-pauses when it's supposed to finish, so nothing ever happens. gets kinda annoying when you have someone with -22 days "lightly injured", since they were supposed to be out and about nearly a month back.
mattprice516
Long War 2 Crew

Post by mattprice516 »

This is almost definitely related to the other bugs you were experiencing from an unknown mod (or set of mods) messing with your Avenger times for stuff.
trihero

Post by trihero »

mattprice516 wrote:This is almost definitely related to the other bugs you were experiencing from an unknown mod (or set of mods) messing with your Avenger times for stuff.
? Are you able to build weapon mods without any issues?

Edit: ok I have no idea why, but after I reloaded a game today it seems to be working properly now (aka the weapon mod shows up in the queue list). I decided to remove the mod "stop wasting my time" but that should just be cosmetic...the only other mods I have are flank evolved, perfect information, additional icons, free camera rotation and those seem fine...
mattprice516
Long War 2 Crew

Post by mattprice516 »

Hey, sorry - I was referring specifically to the poster above me who'd had all sorts of Avenger timers going haywire. If your mod list is that lean a mod conflict is less likely. If you see this again and can reproduce it, would you mind dropping a save up here? To my knowledge weapon mod building does work but it's possible there's a bad config somewhere or something. Do other weapon mods work for you (like regular suppressors)?
trihero

Post by trihero »

I think I narrowed down what the issue is. If you build any kind of weapon mod (suppressor,scope) while using the "build item" option from the squad selection screen, you will wind up wasting money without getting anything. You have to be in the avenger and press engineering then build items to get the weapon mods to show up on your queue.
johnnylump
Site Admin

Post by johnnylump »

There is a bug that the buildable gun addons have a time to build on them instead of being instant. Fixed in the upcoming patch.