[Suggestion] Assassinate the dark VIP is so much fun!

machinehater

[Suggestion] Assassinate the dark VIP is so much fun!

Post by machinehater »

Hey,
i am pretty far in my campaign, everytime i got a mission, where you have to abduct (or kill) a dark vip, i simply killed him/her.

Now, with 1.3, i had this type of mission one time and noticed, that i get supplies, as revard for taking the vip alive to the avenger.

I think it is a good idea revarding you for completing the mission the "harder" way, just killing the traitor is much more easy than dealing with all the aliens and advents and attempt a capture.

My suggestion is: you should get supplies for completing the mission and get intel for a capture. I think it is more logical, because you can interrogate an enemy.

And i think there should be missions where it is REQUIRED to kill the guy.
It should be said, the dark vip is so crucial important for advent (or maybe the avatar project), that it is to dangerous to keep it alive (*cough*, darth sidous...).
I found it extremely satisfying to use a shinoby to sneak near the objective to spot him, while positionating a sniper on a rooftop and pump a bullet in his head! Or, sometimes even better, launch a fat rocket at this collaborateur scum and send him to hell, while blowing up the whole area, including limousine and some bad guys lurking around. These moments where always the best for me, i really felt like a guerrila-terror-freedom-figther.

Any thoughts?