Mods for Secondary Weapons?

whitelion1284

Mods for Secondary Weapons?

Post by whitelion1284 »

Hey all,

so I keep finding these loot items that appear to be mods for the Gremlin or swords such as "advanced blade flourish" "serrated edge", there was one that seemed to be a hacking protocol that I assume was a tweak for a gremlin. Thing is, I have no idea how to make use of them. Can anyone tell me?

Thanks
RADIALTHRONE1

Re: Mods for Secondary Weapons?

Post by RADIALTHRONE1 »

If you only see the primary weapon when you go to apply weapon upgrades, you may need a mod called "Mod Everything"
marceror

Post by marceror »

whitelion1284 wrote:Hey all,

so I keep finding these loot items that appear to be mods for the Gremlin or swords such as "advanced blade flourish" "serrated edge", there was one that seemed to be a hacking protocol that I assume was a tweak for a gremlin. Thing is, I have no idea how to make use of them. Can anyone tell me?

Thanks
It sounds like you have Grimy's loot mod installed. In order to make use of it, yes, there's another mod called mod everything. That said, those mods don't really fit with the spirit of Long War 2, as Grimy's mod provides numerous items that you can sell for cash, and you can end up running a super, crazy rich - struggling, poor XCOM resistance. :/

I removed nearly all my mods upon installing Long War 2. I just have a few cosmetic mods, voice mods, and quality of life mods now. I went from like 62 mods installed to around 12.

Incidentally, my game performs around 10x better than it did during my previous campaign!
whitelion1284

Post by whitelion1284 »

Aah, I see. Thanks fellas. Much appreciated.
Sentenryu

Post by Sentenryu »

marceror wrote:It sounds like you have Grimy's loot mod installed. In order to make use of it, yes, there's another mod called mod everything. That said, those mods don't really fit with the spirit of Long War 2, as Grimy's mod provides numerous items that you can sell for cash, and you can end up running a super, crazy rich - struggling, poor XCOM resistance. :/

Sounds like you haven't used his update that bring the lockbox inline with LW2 economy. They now sell for 5 supplies, cost supplies, alloys and elerium to research too.
marceror

Post by marceror »

I wasn't aware of that update. Good to know for a future runthrough.