Noob ini help

bullwinkle

Noob ini help

Post by bullwinkle »

Hey everyone, I absolutely love this mod, though Ive made small changes with the ini (increased the timers a small amount, personal preference). I would like to change the weapon and armor upgrades back to vanilla (where once you upgrade the armor or weapons every one gets that armor and weapon). I read a couple days ago it was a matter of changing something in the ini to true instead of false? I cant seem to find it in the search and google doesn't help since its so fresh.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
8wayz

Re: Noob ini help

Post by 8wayz »

Go to LW_Overhaul/Config/XComLW_Overhaul.ini

Open the search window and paste ItemTable. Starts from line 389. Each item that is not a starting one will have Infinite=false,

Set that to true and once you unlock it, you will have infinite amounts.
bullwinkle

Post by bullwinkle »

Hmm ok. I tried that, I should have added that in the original post. Do I need a new game? Or should it work in current games?

Thanks for your help
Jackal

Post by Jackal »

8wayz wrote:Go to LW_Overhaul/Config/XComLW_Overhaul.ini

Open the search window and paste ItemTable. Starts from line 389. Each item that is not a starting one will have Infinite=false,

Hello, 8wayz....

I tried doing this exact thing, and I don't see AP Ammo at all in the loadout
Jacke

Post by Jacke »

8wayz wrote:Go to LW_Overhaul/Config/XComLW_Overhaul.ini

All those entries will also have "Buildable=true". You also have to change those to "Buildable=false".

In other words, for non-unique items, Infinite and Buildable are always the inverse of the other. You either have infinite items

Code: Select all

Infinite=true,	Buildable=false,
or pay-for-each buildable items.

Code: Select all

Infinite=false,	Buildable=true,