Haven/geoscape QoL suggestions

trihero

Haven/geoscape QoL suggestions

Post by trihero »

1. For the global haven management screen, it would be amazing if you could sort your regions by the tabs at the top. The most helpful would be by region (alphabetical), I would love this since when I get a message that East Asia got a new recruit it would be easier for me to find E alphabetically rather than the clusters of regions by continent I believe it's ordered in (it becomes hassle when there are 10+ regions to find the region you want). Furthermore it would be helpful to be able to sort them by advent strength level, thus clustering all the "liberated" regions to the bottom where I don't worry about them as much so I can glance nicely at where advent is strongest. For completion you could sort by total population as well.

2. When you hit escape from the global haven mangement screen, it would be amazing if it would automatically recenter the camera on where your avenger is. It gets so aggravating when I have a lot of recruits coming in and I keep checking global management, then when I hit escape I have to play where's waldo with my ship.