Spark can't move jump to or from rooftops

Haloman98

Spark can't move jump to or from rooftops

Post by Haloman98 »

I am having trouble with my Sparks not being able to jump on to or off of roofs or other elevated positions. This has caused my to lose several of my Sparks. Is anyone else having this problem or know of a fix?
Manifest

Re: Spark can't move jump to or from rooftops

Post by Manifest »

Haloman98 wrote:I am having trouble with my Sparks not being able to jump on to or off of roofs or other elevated positions. This has caused my to lose several of my Sparks. Is anyone else having this problem or know of a fix?
I do not know of a fix but I do have this problem. This mission started on a rooftop and my spark cannot get off no matter what I do, it's horrible.

Edit: Oh, I guess I could just blow my Spark off the roof.... Nah, I'll pass.
bingo12345

Post by bingo12345 »

Master wrote:To workaround the issue of a couple of maps not allowing window breaks/jumping low obstacles, go to the file XCOMParcels.ini and comment out the following lines with a semicolon:

+arrPlots=(MapName="Plot_CTY_vlgObj_PedShoppingCenter_01_LW", strType="CityCenter", ExcludeFromStrategy=false, ObjectiveTags[0]="CityCenter", ObjectiveTags[1]="LargePlot")
+arrPlots=(MapName="Plot_CTY_vlgObj_PedShoppingCenter_02_LW", strType="CityCenter", ExcludeFromStrategy=false, ObjectiveTags[0]="CityCenter", ObjectiveTags[1]="LargePlot")

To fix Mind Merge, go into the file XComLW_SoldierSkills.ini, fine MIND_MERGE_DURATION=1 and change it to MIND_MERGE_DURATION=2.
Ketchup4684

Post by Ketchup4684 »

Teleport it. Console command - teleporttocursor