so, questions

Jackal

so, questions

Post by Jackal »

THIS MOD HAS MADE MY WIFE A WIDOW IT IS SOO OO GOOD

does your player's mobility increase as you "lighten the load" by tossing grenades.

Is there a way to make AP ammo NOT take up another slot... it's ridiculous. It should be used the same way as a free smoke grenade from the APC skills

why can't the rangers use their shotguns as their overwatch weapons

is there any way to have the soldiers decide when to fire their overwatch.. had a two soldiers fire on a drone who showed up first, followed by soldiers. would love to click a don't fire at drones during overwatch option

with rangers, my ranger has pump shotgon so an extra reload .. but it shows x4 under the single barrel and double barrel option
Postmaster

Re: so, questions

Post by Postmaster »

1. Mobility does not increase as you throw grenades.

2. Not a question but a feature request, (I too have personally wanted an ammo only slot).

3. I thought they could, but haven't checked it enough, maybe shotguns have a max range for overwatch.

4. There are PCS's that dictate the percentage chance of overwatch shot they will take, but nothing like what you want. And it would be pretty hard to implement the kind of changes you want (I think).

5. Not sure what your question is with the sawed off shotgun.
GavinRuneblade

Post by GavinRuneblade »

Jackal wrote: with rangers, my ranger has pump shotgon so an extra reload .. but it shows x4 under the single barrel and double barrel option
Your shotgun has two firing modes: single barter and double. You have 4 bullets showing. If you single shoot that will drop to 3. If you then double barrel it will drop to 1 and you can only single shoot at that point.
Jackal

Post by Jackal »

GavinRuneblade wrote:
Jackal wrote: with rangers, my ranger has pump shotgon so an extra reload .. but it shows x4 under the single barrel and double barrel option
Your shotgun has two firing modes: single barter and double. You have 4 bullets showing. If you single shoot that will drop to 3. If you then double barrel it will drop to 1 and you can only single shoot at that point.

thanks for prompt and helpful replies!! I understand now.. what threw me was teh 4x on the double barrel, but i get it now
Jackal

Post by Jackal »

[quote="Postmaster"]
thank you for the helpful and prompt answers, Postmaster. I think Postmaster would be a badass Soldier callsign

here was my question: why can't the rangers use their shotguns as their overwatch weapons
here was your answer: I thought they could, but haven't checked it enough, maybe shotguns have a max range for overwatch

if we can, how do we do it? I would love to hide around a doorway with my double barrel instead of my damn rifle or smg
trihero

Post by trihero »

You can't overwatch with the Ranger's sawed off shotgun.

You wouldn't want to, either, its accuracy drops off even more severely than the normal shotgun and it has limited ammo.

You can overwatch with the main weapon shotgun just fine.
Jackal

Post by Jackal »

trihero wrote:You can't overwatch with the Ranger's sawed off shotgun.

You wouldn't want to, either, its accuracy drops off even more severely than the normal shotgun and it has limited ammo.

You can overwatch with the main weapon shotgun just fine.

I guess i was thinking of when a ranger was out of rounds in his main weapon, having a sawed off as a overwatch weapon in a corner or around a corner would be better
TheCiroth

Post by TheCiroth »

The mod you are looking for is Ammo as weapon mods. It doesn't appear to have any conflicts with LW. The mod puts all ammo into the weapon itself.
Jackal

Post by Jackal »

TheCiroth wrote:The mod you are looking for is Ammo as weapon mods. It doesn't appear to have any conflicts with LW. The mod puts all ammo into the weapon itself.

Thanks TheCiroth! But i am too crash phobic to use a mod until it is give a green light by the developers