Some feedback.

For updates and discussion of Terra Invicta, a grand-strategy alien invasion simulator
Paladin80

Some feedback.

Post by Paladin80 »

The game is very addictive and nice. You did a good job. My thoughts below may help you to make it even better.

Please add a voiceover to the intro movie. Having just pictures and text quite ruins the starting atmosphere.

Please give some love to fixing typos and misspellings in texts. At least let MS Word to help you with this task, it will fix the most visible ones.

Micromanagement gets annoying sometimes. Please let us edit country budget templates and be able remove the preset ones from the list. The current list is too long and it is easier to set a custom setting then searching it.

Persuasion stat is OP. I suggest to make less missions based on it and more based on other stats. Or add a new stat like charisma that will take most activities from persuasion. And please give some meaning to the research and command stats in the early game, like a research mission that will award some research points.
Darkrenown

Re: Some feedback.

Post by Darkrenown »

In theory the the research and command stats benefit nations via the Advise mission, but I have no idea how much it helps or how to best use it because there's little to no feedback about the results.