Anxious about kickstarter

For updates and discussion of Terra Invicta, a grand-strategy alien invasion simulator
mrkrebz

Anxious about kickstarter

Post by mrkrebz »

Cmoon i want a kickstarter up and some footage! I feel like you're holding me on life support here, but only barely giving me enough to survive! Oh well, everything on its time, guess ill have to wait here for eternity...
dethraker

Re: Anxious about kickstarter

Post by dethraker »

I'm certain it will be worth the wait, though I like you would to see them change their focus away from XCom 2 modding already and on to the development of Terra Invicta so I can throw some money behind a passionate team.
Amineri

Post by Amineri »

I'm splitting my time between working on LW2 stuff (mostly bugfixing at this point) and Terra Invicta development. With the LW2 release imminent, I gather we'll be getting plenty of bug reports there to keep me busy, unfortunately.

We definitely haven't forgotten about it though!
Mickey -renraw-

Post by Mickey -renraw- »

Amineri? is there anything else you can tell us (that you haven't already) about Terra Invicta? i know this isn't the place and i know the answer is probably no, and if so, no worries eagerly awaiting news on either your projects :D
Patrqx

Post by Patrqx »

What we are trying to say is, when the hell can we actually give you money for all the work you people have done so far. And to be able to say: "my children, see that game of the year of 201X? I helped fund that".

/Shameless affection rant off
johnnylump
Site Admin

Post by johnnylump »

Heh, thanks. Just stay signed up for our mailing list cause there will come a time when we'll put our hands out. But we need to get LW2 into shape and then get enough of TI together that we have something to show.