Take my money!

For updates and discussion of Terra Invicta, a grand-strategy alien invasion simulator
Ozymandias

Take my money!

Post by Ozymandias »

I've been playing PC games since the 80s and XCOM is one of my top games of all time... and somehow you guys had a keen enough eye to make it even better with Long War! Thanks for all the time and skill you put into it!

I'm signed up for the mailing list and will certainly be spreading the word whenever you do launch the KS.
FireStorm1010

Re: Take my money!

Post by FireStorm1010 »

Yea lol, take my mine too. I have loved long war mod so much, im backing your kickstarter the moment its up. Good luck:)
Azmodeth

Post by Azmodeth »

Same here, such fantastic work on long War. I think you guys could easily become one of the larger gaming companies if you focus on the quality of such options in new games. The longwar mod, was just so much MORE then any game's expansion has ever offered , IMO.

You guys should clearly work with Chris Roberts on Star Citizen, or create something unique with Unity, and totally outdo XCOM. Surely XCOm was severely limited by people at the top, and yet you guys still made the game way better, only showing what should have been thought of or done to begin with.
The mind is best suited for imagination.
Deuillevent

Post by Deuillevent »

Hi

I discovered the work you did on the Long War Mod for XCOM Enemy Within.
You are amazing.

I was in love with XEW *before* installing the mod and I love it even more now.

Once the kickstarter campaign is up I will send you money.
First time I will be involved in a kickstarter campaign but whatever the game will look like: I will buy it.

Thanks again.
Sponticus

Post by Sponticus »

^agree
Will back the KS.

But don't become a huge company: keep it quality based.
ShiningOne

Post by ShiningOne »

Keep following your hopes and dreams, Long War Studios. I can't wait to see what you do with Terra Invicta.
sam93931

Post by sam93931 »

Hope you guys gonna sell that product on steam or something, I would buy anything from you guys :) Can't wait to try this new game "terra invicta" or at least just some more info or screenshot about it would be nice :)