Pavonis mailing list.

Issues related to the forum itself.
nick_abbott

Pavonis mailing list.

Post by nick_abbott »

I signed up for the Site's mailing list this morning when I found out LW 2 had been released and I have not received a conformation e-mail as of yet. It's been a couple of hours. I also PM'd about it here on the Forum but I think I may have had an inadvertent click while trying to send the PM as it is not showing up in my forum's sent items folder.

Congratulations on the release of LW 2. I am really looking forward to digging into it. I played the first LW Mod. for a few very enjoyable months. The first LW mod extended the life of that XCOM game with excellent fresh content for months longer then the content that the game itself released with. You guys and gal's work rocks!! I am already planning on purchasing your' first in-studio built sci-fi game!
johnnylump
Site Admin

Re: Pavonis mailing list.

Post by johnnylump »

Thanks for your interest! I didn't find the email you used for this forum in the mailing list, so I'll go ahead and add it manually.
nick_abbott

Re: Pavonis mailing list.

Post by nick_abbott »

johnnylump wrote:Thanks for your interest! I didn't find the email you used for this forum in the mailing list, so I'll go ahead and add it manually.
Thanks John.