Not Getting Mind Controlled Bodies?

Enenion

Not Getting Mind Controlled Bodies?

Post by Enenion »

A while back I attacked an Advent HQ and cleared out all the enemies except one pod. The final pod had a Muton Elite, some Advent and some Mechs. Since I had a Psycher with Schism I used Insanity on the Elite to soften him up and got him Mind Controlled instead. On the enemy turn they focus fired him down and killed him with regular gunfire, no grenades or missiles, and I wiped them all out shortly after. Then on the return screen I check the body count and the Muton Elite is missing, but I didn't think much of it.

Now I just did a supply raid and managed to Mind Control a Great Archon. He drew enemy fire for some turns but when the Mind Control was going to end I gunned him down myself with my Ranger. Again, I checked the body count screen at the end of the mission and there was no Archon corpse.

Does killing an enemy while they are still technically on your side due to Mind Control mean you don't get to collect their corpse at the end of the mission?
Enenion

Re: Not Getting Mind Controlled Bodies?

Post by Enenion »

Just saw the other bug report about this issue.
tracktwo
Long War Dev

Re: Not Getting Mind Controlled Bodies?

Post by tracktwo »

This one is now fixed in 1.5, as reported in the other thread. There is still an outstanding bug related to loot drops from MC'd units if they do die, though.