Blaster Launcher scatter indicator stays on screen

Mandurang

Blaster Launcher scatter indicator stays on screen

Post by Mandurang »

Super annoying bug: The scatter indicator for the blaster launcher stays on screen after you have decided not to throw it (it becomes a static value, doesn't change dynamically anymore, with the last value shown before you canceled the launch or used the launcer). It only goes away after save+reload. From then on, it overrides any newer indicators as well - so if you select the blaster launcher again, the previous static value only will be shown.

I haven't encountered this bug with normal gauntlets. Only happened in the first mission I equipped the blaster launcher.

Screenshot where my Gunner is selected, but the scatter value still displays: Image
bountygiver

Re: Blaster Launcher scatter indicator stays on screen

Post by bountygiver »

it happened to me once and never happened again, it's weird and may be caused by confirming ability cast at some specific frames.
LordYanaek

Post by LordYanaek »

Yep, i also noticed this. Strange that it doesn't seem to happen with other rockets.
Chasm

Post by Chasm »

I can also confirm this bug I have it everytime regardless if I only click the ability to get a overview and then go back or if click the ability and fire a shot the indicator stays. This appears on every soldier equipped with the blaster launcher, but not with the normal rocket launcher. This may just be a cosmetical bug, but its annoying especially since you cant see the spread for any further shoots as the indicator is like frozen it also wont change if you want to fire a second rocket.
tracktwo
Long War Dev

Post by tracktwo »

I have a fix for this, it'll be in 1.3.