Long War 201 Forum Overview

Start with the fundamentals.

Moderator: deaconivory

Forum rules
Players can post in Long War 201 threads but not start new ones.
deaconivory
Long War 2 Crew

Long War 201 Forum Overview

Post by deaconivory »

The goal with this forum is to collect the best tips, and self-help resources, from around the internet and present them here for you. This really isn't a forum for debate, or bug reports, or support. There are many other forums available for those topics. So, I won't really be answering too many questions here other than specific inquires about the resources.

I've included several YouTube Let's Play video playlists from experienced Long War players to help provide as much information for new players as possible. Many are playing on Legendary, and are playing Ironman, however I strongly recommend new players stick to "Rookie" or "Veteran" difficulties for their first campaign. Long War 2 is really, really, hard on "Commander" and "Legendary" and you need to do a lot of things right, (and almost nothing wrong) to complete a campaign.

Feel free to send me suggestions if you see something online that you think other players might find useful. Definitely send me links to anything you create yourself, I will absolutely post it and credit you.

Good Luck Commander!