Camera Stuck Under The Avenger

This is to elevate certain bug reports so Long War 2 developers can interact with players.
shinjitumala

Re: Camera Stuck Under The Avenger (Possible solution)

Post by shinjitumala »

Guys. I think I found a solution.

I used to have a random mission debrief under avenger bug every 2 - 4 missions. However, after a lot of research I found out that XCOM 2's issue with memory leak is the cause of this. Also, this memory leak gets worse the more mods you have. So usually it isn't a particular mod's fault. (Unless it's code itself has loads of memory leaks)

Okay, so here's how i fixed it.

I used an external program to clear my RAM of garbage every time I start a mission. The program i use says that I clear 1 - 2 GB of garbage every time I clean before the mission. (Do it before the mission or it causes errors for unknown reasons. So don't clear the RAM at the end of the mission, but do it just before the mission starts) By doing this, I've played the game without the so called bug for about 15 missions now. Alt tabbing to press 'clear RAM' is far more faster for me than restarting XCOM 2 because I have a very long list of mods. (About 50 which are mostly cosmetic stuff.)

So this was the solution for me. The exact name of the RAM clearing program I'm using is 'Advanced SystemCare 10' It has a little program that clears the RAM for you. Although I think it works with just about any program that clears the RAM.

Let me know if it works for you too. Cheers. :D

EDIT: A stupid typo that I just realized.
harvestmoon

Re: Camera Stuck Under The Avenger

Post by harvestmoon »

I'm doing the dump of objects via the console as per johnnylumps "source".

I've not used the console before... I launched from Steam with "-allowconsole" but when I hit the console key (appears to be "\" on my UK English keyboard), I get a single green "(>" prompt at the bottom... is this the console?

As I typed "obj list class=world", it had some intelli-sense style help text appearing correctly above... but once I hit "enter" the prompt line vanished and no results displayed.
The results of the command did appear in launch.log (under My Games), but is there anyway to get the console results on-screen?

Unfortunately I couldn't figure out "Are any of those worlds from the tactical game?"..

Code: Select all

World	Avenger_Root.TheWorld
World	3DUIBP.TheWorld
World	3DUIBP_Promotion.TheWorld
World	3DUIBP_Storage.TheWorld
World	3DUIBP_DOF.TheWorld
World	3DUIBP_PromotionInjured.TheWorld
World	3DUIBP_ScoreBoard.TheWorld
World	3DUIBP_Armory_PromotionInjured.TheWorld
World	3DUIBP_Armory_Promotion.TheWorld
World	3DUIBP_Armory_DOF.TheWorld
World	3DUIBP_Armory_DOF_Close.TheWorld
World	3DUIBP_PowerCore.TheWorld
World	3DUIBP_QuartersCommander.TheWorld
World	CIN_PreMission.TheWorld
World	CIN_PostMission1.TheWorld
World	AVG_Memorial_A_Anim.TheWorld
World	AVG_Memorial_A.TheWorld
World	AVG_Storage_A_Anim.TheWorld
World	AVG_Storage_A.TheWorld
World	AVG_LivingQuarters_A_Anim.TheWorld
World	AVG_LivingQuarters_A.TheWorld
World	AVG_CIC_A_Anim.TheWorld
World	AVG_CIC_A.TheWorld
World	AVG_ER_PowerCoil03_A.TheWorld
World	AVG_ER_AlienDebris02_A.TheWorld
World	AVG_Landing_Temperate_C.TheWorld
World	AVG_PowerRelay_A.TheWorld
World	AVG_ER_BuildState_A.TheWorld
World	AVG_ER_AlienMachinery02_A.TheWorld
World	AVG_ResistanceComms_A_Anim.TheWorld
World	AVG_ResistanceComms_A.TheWorld
World	AVG_ER_AlienMachinery_A.TheWorld
World	AVG_Infirmary_A_Anim.TheWorld
World	AVG_Infirmary_A.TheWorld
World	AVG_GuerillaTacticsSchool_A_Anim.TheWorld
World	AVG_GuerillaTacticsSchool_A.TheWorld
World	AVG_ER_AlienDebris03_A.TheWorld
World	CIN_SoldierIntros_DLC3.TheWorld
World	CIN_SoldierIntros_DLC2.TheWorld
World	AVG_Armory_CAP.TheWorld
World	CIN_SoldierIntros.TheWorld
World	DLC_60_AVG_HuntersLodge_A_Anim.TheWorld
World	DLC_60_AVG_HuntersLodge_A.TheWorld
World	AVG_PowerCore_A_Anim.TheWorld
World	AVG_PowerCore_A.TheWorld
World	AVG_QuartersCommander_A.TheWorld
World	Avenger_Cap.TheWorld
World	AVG_Landing_Tundra_B.TheWorld
World	AVG_Armory_A_PhotoBooth.TheWorld
World	AVG_PowerRelay_A_Anim.TheWorld
I tried a few at random, but they were all not referenced. EG:

Code: Select all

[10865.97] Log: World CIN_PreMission.TheWorld is not referenced
[10865.97] Log: Shortest reachability from root to World CIN_PreMission.TheWorld:
[10865.97] Log:    World CIN_PreMission.TheWorld [target]
Any tips on how to identify tactical objects?
aykeem

Post by aykeem »

Regarding your question on how to see the console output in-game, you can hit the "~" key (usually to the left of the "1" key). It's actually the default show console key for a number of game engines.

Regarding how to identify tactical objects, I'd be curious as well, in order to supply better info if needed in the future.
johnnylump
Site Admin

Post by johnnylump »

As far as I can tell, the dumps aren't showing any tactical objects, which may point to another culprit.
Zyxpsilon

Post by Zyxpsilon »

When these wacky flaws occur.. i somehow get caught up in a theory brainy blast of what exactly could cause that weird stuff.

Latest being -- a wild guess on the background processing of the "Incoming Skyranger" flight towards the Avenger deck.

IIRC correctly, the entire sequence must be (p)re-built on every opportunities while stacking various random "video effects". So, **IF** the looping function fails at INIT for whatever components assembly reason.. there must be a hidden provisional step that should trigger a failsafe condition too.
Maybe that's what refuses to stream at the precise moment the "post-finalized" auto-sequence is supposed to start & hook to the (still busy) Engine & its requested pseudo-Map (panoramic) conditions.
Thus.. --BANG-- some key primary elements (or their presumably stable cycle) get looped out of sync & the screen just (or has to) goes beserk.

:roll:
nekoworkshop

Post by nekoworkshop »

Here is the command output I got.
[1594.67] Log: Obj List: obj list class=world
[1594.67] Log: Objects:
[1594.67] Log:
[1594.69] Log: Object NumBytes MaxBytes ResKBytes TrueResKBytes
[1594.69] Log: World Avenger_Root.TheWorld 10504 11480 0 0
[1594.69] Log: World 3DUIBP_Promotion.TheWorld 1034 1034 0 0
[1594.69] Log: World 3DUIBP_Storage.TheWorld 1034 1034 0 0
[1594.69] Log: World 3DUIBP_DOF.TheWorld 1034 1034 0 0
[1594.69] Log: World 3DUIBP.TheWorld 1034 1034 0 0
[1594.69] Log: World 3DUIBP_Armory_PromotionInjured.TheWorld 1034 1034 0 0
[1594.69] Log: World 3DUIBP_Armory_Promotion.TheWorld 1034 1034 0 0
[1594.69] Log: World 3DUIBP_Armory_DOF.TheWorld 1034 1034 0 0
[1594.69] Log: World 3DUIBP_Armory_DOF_Close.TheWorld 1034 1034 0 0
[1594.69] Log: World 3DUIBP_PowerCore.TheWorld 1034 1034 0 0
[1594.69] Log: World 3DUIBP_QuartersCommander.TheWorld 1034 1034 0 0
[1594.69] Log: World CIN_PreMission.TheWorld 1034 1034 0 0
[1594.69] Log: World CIN_PostMission1.TheWorld 1034 1034 0 0
[1594.69] Log: World AVG_Memorial_A_Anim.TheWorld 1034 1034 0 0
[1594.69] Log: World AVG_Memorial_A.TheWorld 1034 1034 0 0
[1594.69] Log: World AVG_Storage_A_Anim.TheWorld 1034 1034 0 0
[1594.69] Log: World AVG_Storage_A.TheWorld 1034 1034 0 0
[1594.69] Log: World AVG_LivingQuarters_A_Anim.TheWorld 1034 1034 0 0
[1594.69] Log: World AVG_LivingQuarters_A.TheWorld 1034 1034 0 0
[1594.69] Log: World AVG_CIC_A_Anim.TheWorld 1034 1034 0 0
[1594.69] Log: World AVG_CIC_A.TheWorld 1034 1034 0 0
[1594.69] Log: World AVG_ER_PowerCoil_A.TheWorld 1034 1034 0 0
[1594.69] Log: World AVG_ER_AlienMachinery_A.TheWorld 1034 1034 0 0
[1594.69] Log: World 3DUIBP_PromotionInjured.TheWorld 1034 1034 0 0
[1594.69] Log: World AVG_ER_AlienMachinery03_A.TheWorld 1034 1034 0 0
[1594.69] Log: World AVG_ER_A.TheWorld 1034 1034 0 0
[1594.69] Log: World AVG_Workshop_A_Anim.TheWorld 1034 1034 0 0
[1594.69] Log: World AVG_Workshop_A.TheWorld 1034 1034 0 0
[1594.69] Log: World AVG_PowerRelay_A_Anim.TheWorld 1034 1034 0 0
[1594.69] Log: World AVG_PowerRelay_A.TheWorld 1034 1034 0 0
[1594.69] Log: World AVG_ER_BuildState_A.TheWorld 1034 1034 0 0
[1594.69] Log: World AVG_ProvingGrounds_A_Anim.TheWorld 1034 1034 0 0
[1594.69] Log: World AVG_ProvingGrounds_A.TheWorld 1034 1034 0 0
[1594.69] Log: World AVG_GuerillaTacticsSchool_A_Anim.TheWorld 1034 1034 0 0
[1594.69] Log: World AVG_GuerillaTacticsSchool_A.TheWorld 1034 1034 0 0
[1594.69] Log: World CIN_SoldierIntros_DLC3.TheWorld 1034 1034 0 0
[1594.69] Log: World AVG_Armory_CAP.TheWorld 1034 1034 0 0
[1594.69] Log: World CIN_SoldierIntros.TheWorld 1034 1034 0 0
[1594.69] Log: World AVG_Armory_A_Anim.TheWorld 1034 1034 0 0
[1594.69] Log: World AVG_Armory_A.TheWorld 1034 1034 0 0
[1594.69] Log: World AVG_PowerCore_A_Anim.TheWorld 1034 1034 0 0
[1594.69] Log: World AVG_PowerCore_A.TheWorld 1034 1034 0 0
[1594.69] Log: World AVG_QuartersCommander_A.TheWorld 1034 1034 0 0
[1594.69] Log: World Avenger_Cap.TheWorld 1034 1034 0 0
[1594.69] Log: World AVG_Landing_Temperate_C.TheWorld 1034 1034 0 0
[1594.69] Log: World AVG_Armory_A_PhotoBooth.TheWorld 1034 1034 0 0
[1594.69] Log: World AVG_ER_PowerCoil03_A.TheWorld 1034 1034 0 0
[1594.69] Log:
[1594.69] Log: Class Count NumBytes MaxBytes ResBytes TrueResBytes
[1594.69] Log: World 47 56K 57K 0K 0K
Also the game crashed when I tried to save and quit the game (ironman). Let me know if the crash dump can be any help.
harvestmoon

Post by harvestmoon »

People have mentioned rain crashes before... but this is the first time I noticed the rain is actively falling on the underside of the avenger...
Minionthedon

Post by Minionthedon »

Hey guys, I may have found a slight fix to the under avenger bug. I've been trying to get this to go away for months. It seems especially bad since installing Long War 2. I'm of the mind that it has something to do with the memory because my game loads fine and then after the second mission when I go to the hangar for the squad loadout my screen is always darker (like the lights got turned out in the hangar.) Then gradually everything just gets darker and stays that way. Normally I know the bug is coming because after the second mission I will see a light glowing in the middle of the screen right before Firebrand lands on the deck. Then, when the squad is standing on the deck with Firebrand it is darker. After the next mission I get the dreaded image in the top left which leads to the "UAB". It's been doing this for about a week. I've read that RAM boosters don't do jack, but hey, gotta try something right? So, on a whim I installed Wise Memory Optimizer and set it to auto refresh at around 25670MB out of 32GB of RAM. I turned on all the options and said, "Screw it, I aint got nothing to lose." I've been playing for 6 hours straight and have not had the dreaded "UAB"! I do still get the darkening effect (really wish I could get that fixed) and I still get the glowing artifact sometimes, but I have yet to get the whole crash. Also, once or twice, I alt+tabbed out and hit the optimize button just to see what would happen. I can't be 100% sure but it seems to have lightened things back up for a bit. Or maybe my eyes were just being hopeful. Anyway, I thought I'd put this out there because it helped me today and if you love playing this like I do, you may be willing to try. I hope this helps some of you. Or, maybe today I just got real lucky!! Cheers guys, hopes this helps some of you.

Intel Core i5 6600K
Asus Z-170-A
Corsair Vengeance 32GB RAM
Sli Nvidia 970GTX
etc, etc, etc
ElementUK

Post by ElementUK »

Setting the MaxObjectsNotConsideredByGC=130000 to '0' did nothing to affect the repeating every battle undercarriage problem for me.
As for restarting with every mod one by one...with the amount of time it takes to start and shut down this incredible poorly optimized game...I don't think I can go through the day of trauma it would take to go through 30-40 mods. Also tried the memory optimizer..which is a nice little program...but it didn't change anything for me.

Can the 'dropship return' sequence be modded out like in xcom1 ?
Zyxpsilon

Post by Zyxpsilon »

FIXED it!

Might be a wild lucky event related to Win-OS and its Virtual Memory (Paging) settings... but i've re-adjusted their recommended value from about 8400-MB to exactly 12261-MB. That special configuration aspect wasn't checked for nearly two years by me.. so it may just have screwed up both the cache state & accessibility rates -- specially in the case of XCom2 engine process.

This minor repair step most likely would apply (and work as is -- depending on their RAM setups & with adapted MBs as suggested by the OS) to many people PC systems as well, btw.

Gone.. let's hope it sticks for the long run. ;)
ElementUK

Post by ElementUK »

Finally fixed my problem as well but it had nothing to do with memory. I uninstalled some mods that were installed but not working as advertised. 'Facility Hunt' and 'Chain Lightning'.

'Zyxpsilon' - just wondering if you could give some basic details on where those settings are exactly. Not everyone knows what or where to go to do what you did, cheers. IE; Is it in 'system properties/advanced? If so then 12261 was the minimum..what was the max No you set?
Zyxpsilon

Post by Zyxpsilon »

OS/Details...

Control-Panel // Advanced System Properties // Performance Parameters // Advanced Tab // Second option Button...

You'll then get approximate Windows "Recommendations" as evaluated from the available RAM & various system settings like Hard-Drive(s.. some people have more than ONE!) size.
Mine is defined as C+D+E+F+G (Mostly custom partitions)... I only use one Virtual/Paging file (on C) while G is hosting Steam & ALL games.

After that, you can let windows determine what should be used (as suggested) or personalize the MB values for that sensitive "swap file". Soooo.. since i have 8 Gigs of RAM (only).. XC2 can rapidly fill up the runtime dynamics down to a mere 500KBs(+/-) spare area. The VM/Page kicks in to accomodate any extraneous dispatching of "assets" (excluding VCard reserves in some cases.. that's where a VERY good card can help too, btw) as they go back & forth from/to that temporary stack. MS-OS has a knack for weird results for that swap estimation. Sometimes, it would give me slightly more than 8G.. otherwise -- it would suggest a MAX of 12000+.

PS; Worth noting also.. is that the Initial value should be exactly the same as the MAX -- this is to make sure, heavy demands for CPU clocking stay static with a "fixed" file size.

As a result of gameplay transition(s) between Tactical & Strategy Layers.. it is almost certain high amounts of superfluous elements (going from code resources to static flow of components such as GFX/FLASH functions and their need to unhook various utility memory stacks, etc) get copied/pasted inside these swappable areas. Thus -- the paging terminology.

Technically.. it's not IF you have (or require) more or less Megabytes into that Page/File.. but rather if that "sizing" choice is correctly matched with your hardware capacities & runtime habits (like playing heavy/hungry games for RAM **and** VRAM!).

The generic Rule-of-Thumb has been known to evaluate your (RAM amount * 1.5) should be sufficient. Thus my 8Gigs worth of Ram should be generating about 12,000(+/-1200)MBs of virtual space in some optimal conditions to cope with most common situations (including High-End games).

IT just worked for me. :)
Zyxpsilon

Post by Zyxpsilon »

Facility Hunt?? Just curious.. what was wrong with it during your games?
Cuz -- i DO have this cool set of RealityMachina's JOBs (Manufacture + Liberate + Guerilla.. too) & everything seems OK. :?

Geee.. look at one of my most recent stack of pending Missions (Event Tracker) on the fifth teaser image for my qUIck_LW2 mod;
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =855089938
Those are just custom Mission/Symbols i'll be offering to my subscribers once v1.3 is up.

Soooooo -- instead of a common Big/Green/Soldier Guerilla Icon almost everywhere.. players will now have specific types clearly indicated by my stuff. Ambush is the trio of Red/Soldiers, Councils add some tiny Tags on the left margin (Scientist/Engineer.. VIP), Hack, SabotageCC, Recover+FD, Destroy-Relay, Rendez-Vous (Resistance Fist & Arrows).. etc.

Geoscape really is a busy place when we have that bunch of different events going wild by Long-War standards & more! :lol:
ElementUK

Post by ElementUK »

'Facilty Hunt' never worked for me loading a current ironman game. Maybe it would if i started from scratch. Same with 'chain lightning'

As for the above memory changing. I still run win7 64b and when changing memory handling for the drives it wants me to set two paramaters instead of one. 'Initial size' and maximum size.
LordYanaek

Post by LordYanaek »

Everyone have 2 values, the trick is they are both set to the same value.
The paging file is used to store memory in case the memory is full. What's stored on the drive can then be placed in memory again if you need it. Think of it like a secondary bookshelf somewhere in the basement where you store rarely read books cause your main bookshelf is full. This way you don't have to get rid of those books entirely but retrieving them takes more time thus an impact on performance.
The default Windows behavior is to allow that "secondary bookshelf" to have a variable size (initial and maximum) so it can grow if you need more space but that space isn't always used if you don't need it (think of some packaging boxes, if you don't need them, you just flatten them and they take almost no space in your basement). Unfortunately changing the paging file size on the fly makes performance even worse so with bigger drives it's usually better to ensure it's always at the maximum size.

This can't be the only answer thought. I just checked mine and it's at 4032 MB, half of my memory (i also have 8GB) and i never encountered that bug (recommended size is a funny 1915 that's not even a power of 2 :roll: ). My paging file is fast thought, being on a Flash drive.
There isn't a single faulty mod either. The most likely explanation is that XCOM2 suffers from memory leaks and some (maybe all) mods make the issue worse. As a result anything that deals with memory or removes mods might solve it, but one player's fix might not work for another :?
Zyxpsilon

Post by Zyxpsilon »

It's really a mind-boggling flaw.

Ever since i've changed my Paging/File sizes.. i haven't seen that stupid BUG often -- as it re-appeared once or twice in various gameplay sessions. Strangely.. they weren't showing up for about a week.

I'm really starting to believe this is actually caused by Graphics Card Array stacks. Pushing to the edge of recent (or older, btw) drivers or on-board memory limits. Since WIN-OS fiddles heavily with both RAM & GFX flow(s).. i wouldn't be surprised if Firaxis Vanilla code structure wasn't optimized to deal with some *RARE* conditions leading to our problems. Throw in the updating patterns of everything installed on our systems & you get even more complex risks & symptoms leading to that specific XCom2 gimmick.

Right now i give up -- until some official solutions creep up. Which isn't likely to happen any time soon -- unless these rumors about ---X-Pack--- are true.. opening up some slight hopes for a permanent fix. :roll:
sarge945

Post by sarge945 »

I hope that if they do fix it in the XPACK, that the engine is ported back to the original game.

Wouldn't want people to pay extra money just to have a working game
JM01

Post by JM01 »

As far as I can tell this is NOT a memory issue. I have 64Gigs of system RAM and 8Gigs of VRAM and I do not come near that much memory usage obviously yet I get this bug around 3 to 4 time per session that I play xcom. Sometimes I will go around 4 - 6 missions without it happening and other times I will get it every mission I play.

This is a SERIOUSLY messed up bug and I doubt it will ever get fixed since it hasn't been already. Pretty damn annoying and it causes HUGE crash logs in the logs folder (about 500+ MB per crash). I routinely have to remove about 25 gigs worth of logs a week.

I thought this was a mod conflict but I get this with no mods installed too. Only thing I can think of is that I need to reformat my OS and try a reinstall after. I already tried a full XCOM reinstall and that didn't fix it either. It could be that I have gotten new cards and all of the new driver updates could be colliding with older driver files that may not have been removed. At this point it's anyone's guess.
JM01

Post by JM01 »

Has this bug gotten worse for anyone? I am getting after I complete any mission now. Every single mission the camera gets stuck under the avenger. I started happening more when I uninstalled then reinstalled the Alien Hunters DLC. After doing that the camera gets stuck after every single mission.

This is getting really out of hand. This can't be a memory leak (at least not a problem with running out of memory as I have 11GB of VRAM and 64GB of System RAM). I can't point it down to any mods either as it would happen without any mods installed too.
Zyxpsilon

Post by Zyxpsilon »

Latest i heard about this issue is that someone claimed it might be related to the weird My@2K link feature that we get to "accept" or not.

IIRC.. when XC2 got released -- a few geek sites expressed legitimate concerns about this runtime interference that would later create overflow conditions when improper connections could hi-jack key system resources for nothing! And, since they often DO fail... i have to suspect *IT* could be responsible for these troubles.
JM01

Post by JM01 »

Zyxpsilon wrote:Latest i heard about this issue is that someone claimed it might be related to the weird My@2K link feature that we get to "accept" or not.

IIRC.. when XC2 got released -- a few geek sites expressed legitimate concerns about this runtime interference that would later create overflow conditions when improper connections could hi-jack key system resources for nothing! And, since they often DO fail... i have to suspect *IT* could be responsible for these troubles.
I.... I think..... I think this may have actually solved it for me.]

Literally all I did was click on the little My@2k button on the bottom right hand side of the main menu when you start the game and then just clicked on a few things like I was going to enter my username and password but then just hit cancel.

After doing this I have had 7 sessions FREE of the camera stuck under the Avenger whereas before it was guaranteed to happen once per session. If this is what actually fixed this then this is the god damn stupidest bug ever.
Zyxpsilon

Post by Zyxpsilon »

Haven't seen the bug either over the last few days.. so, there's certainly a high chance that *THIS* is the actual true solution for the whole problems we've been having.
Furthermore, it opens up a real opportunity for Pavonis staff to test it out within their own code mechanics & then.. issue a permanent fix if proven reliable.

TBH, other than collecting some weird Marketing "gameplay stats" & performing other _behind_the_scenes_ scans of our playing habits.. that silly ---My2K--- feature really isn't necessary.
Tuhalu

Post by Tuhalu »

It's one solution that may work. I never had My2K turned on (I ignored it so hard I forgot it existed), but got the bug for quite a while. It was only from turning off certain mods (others have named suspects earlier in the topic) that the game became more stable for me.
Anonymous918

Post by Anonymous918 »

Unsorted (36):
LW2 PsiOp BugFix LW2PsiOpBugFix 933334693
Multicast Ability cost fix MulticastAbilitycostfix 938537423
Free Reload Anytime FreeReloadAnytime 670217680
Extended WeaponHUD ExtendedWeaponHUD 919426701
Upgrade Reminder UpgradeReminder 624726628
LW2: ShowMeTheSkills Revived LEBShowMeTheSkills_LW2 861432746
Evac All EvacAll 618669868
Stop Wasting My Time StopWastingMyTime 620600092
Overwatch All/Others OverwatchAll 621695447
Perfect Information PerfectInformation 625737801
Mission Time Remaining MissionTimeRemaining 626589171
Upcoming events in hours Upcomingeventsinhours 627156954
Instant Avenger Menus FasterAvengerNavigation 628187112
Quick soldier info Quicksoldierinfo 642371502
Additional Icons LootIndicator 646244015
Blackmarket Usage BlackmarketUsage 648410303
Cost Based Ability Colors CostBasedAbilityColors 651306416
Show More Buff Details ShowMoreBuffDetails 709499969
TacticalUI KillCounter KillCounter 749138678
Capnbubs Accessories Pack CapnbubsAccessoriesPack 618977388
Quick Reload QuickReload 643302414
Long War 2 LW_Overhaul 844674609
New Passive Icons NewPassiveIcons 860681435
No Drop-down Lists LEBDropDownReplacement 865667559
Gotcha Again GotchaAgain 866874504
Skyranger Lift Sound Fix SkyrangerLiftSoundFix 868937841
Show Infiltration percentage in Squad Select ShowInfiltrationpercentageinSquadSelect 888102133
LW2: View Infiltrating Squad ViewSquad_LEB 897020660
New Target Icons NewTargetIcons 907089937
Quick Soldier Info: Tactical Headshots TacticalHeadshots 921154022
LW2 Information Display LW2InformationDisplay 925598042
Show Defense in Armory ShowDefense 927061576
Stop Scanning When a Soldier Recovers PauseGeoscapeonHeal 659625342
Faceoff Ammo Effects Fix FaceoffAmmoEffectsFix 892359262
Customize UIEventNotice CustomizeUIEventNotice 885278302
Yet Another F1 YetAnotherF1 934236622

I did not have the bug EVER in over 380 hours (including vanilla and other mods not listed here) of gameplay. Then I installed Lifetime Stats at the beginning of a new campaign and I got it 3 times. After uninstalling I have not had the bug. "Yet Another F1" was just recently installed after uninstalling Lifetime Stats so we shall if I ever get the bug again. I have used the caps lock and esc for at least 280-300 hours.
sarge945

Post by sarge945 »

I used to have this frequently, but since installing War of the Chosen I haven't had it once

Hopefully when the majority of mods move to the expansion, this issue will be fixed for everyone automatically