Enemies target icon changed

ereinion

Enemies target icon changed

Post by ereinion »

Hello, can give me some advice, why the enemies target become like this? ( no target, just "img" word in target bar )

I tried to add spectrum enemies into LW2 campaign, some enemies can showed up, but sometimes I got this screen,

I can shoot this target, but dunno where is it, and this is spectrum enemies advent.

anyone can help me?

Thanks alot
icon enemies error.jpg
icon enemies error.jpg (130.1 KiB) Viewed 8379 times
fowlJ

Re: Enemies target icon changed

Post by fowlJ »

I tried to add spectrum enemies into LW2 campaign,
Well there's your problem. This is most likely a problem with the Spectrum enemies mod specifically, which is no longer supported and was last updated in June of last year.

You should also note that enemy mods that weren't specifically designed to work with LW2 don't play particularly nice with it - they aren't generally incompatible in a technical sense, but the enemies they add will appear far more often than they are supposed to and their stats may not be balanced properly in many cases.
ereinion

Post by ereinion »

fowlJ wrote:
I tried to add spectrum enemies into LW2 campaign,
Well there's your problem. This is most likely a problem with the Spectrum enemies mod specifically, which is no longer supported and was last updated in June of last year.

You should also note that enemy mods that weren't specifically designed to work with LW2 don't play particularly nice with it - they aren't generally incompatible in a technical sense, but the enemies they add will appear far more often than they are supposed to and their stats may not be balanced properly in many cases.

Ow I see, Thanks for reply, but if spectrum enemies mod was no longer supported to LW2 campaign, why its captain ( like Aegis Captain, Toxic Captain etc ) still can spawned in my mission, I manually changed their spawnweight like LW2 format and added their names in LW2 folder's mission.ini file..and it's worked..

but no spectrum's followers can spawned, look like their leader-follower relationship broke up, although I already added them into every enemies mod "supported follower's list".
fowlJ

Post by fowlJ »

ereinion wrote: Ow I see, Thanks for reply, but if spectrum enemies mod was no longer supported to LW2 campaign, why its captain ( like Aegis Captain, Toxic Captain etc ) still can spawned in my mission, I manually changed their spawnweight like LW2 format and added their names in LW2 folder's mission.ini file..and it's worked..

but no spectrum's followers can spawned, look like their leader-follower relationship broke up, although I already added them into every enemies mod "supported follower's list".
I was speaking mainly about an unmodified version of the mod, sorry - the incompatibility lies in the spawn weights and stuff being wrong, so if you manually altered those then it mostly works (but not necessarily in all cases, as you note the followers not working correctly). The 'IMG' bug, however, is the Spectrum enemies mod itself, not the interaction between the two mods, so there's no way for anyone but Yzaxtol to fix that, and they aren't supporting that mod any more.