HELP: Assign More Haven Advisers

Bantichai

HELP: Assign More Haven Advisers

Post by Bantichai »

Hey guys,

So as far as I can see, there is a limit of 1 Haven adviser per Haven. Does anyone know how to increase the number of advisers you can assign to a haven to say 6? I think this would be an interesting element as it's essentially like deploying a squad to defend a haven rather than just 1 person.
lynx54321

Re: HELP: Assign More Haven Advisers

Post by lynx54321 »

I like this idea. Perhaps it could be a suggestion in the main forum.

The idea of having the ability to garrison a squad in a haven perhaps granting some sort of benefit when defending the haven to retaliations etc would an an interesting angle. Maybe responding to a retaliation via the Avenger would drop your squad in mid-fight with the rebels strewn across the map whereas your garrisoned squad would be able to set up in defence before the aliens arrive. Would also further encourage developing a large roster of soldiers. You wouldn't want to lose the use of your best squads by garrisoning them too often but in your regions with high advent strength it would be worthwhile.
Bantichai

Re: HELP: Assign More Haven Advisers

Post by Bantichai »

Yes that's the angle I was aiming at, the ability to garrison troops at havens would make the territory management to me feel even more significant. If anyone knows how to mod this, or is capable to do a mod to allow more haven advisers, that would be awesome!