Baseline activity on loadout screen is always "Extremely Light"

Eddnamed

Baseline activity on loadout screen is always "Extremely Light"

Post by Eddnamed »

Long War 2 version 1.5
PC Windows 10
Mod List obtained via Alternative Mod Launcher: https://www.dropbox.com/s/829es66inpbe1 ... t.txt?dl=0

A while after completing the Blacksite mission, eventually all missions detected have "Extremely Light" as the baseline activity in the squad loadout screen, regardless of whichever activity level it was detected with. This can also be seen during infiltration. When the mission is launched at 100% infiltration, the enemy numbers are consistent with the "Extremely Light" activity.
This bug affected an Invasion, which should have much higher baseline activity, instead spawning about 8 starting enemies.

Save: https://www.dropbox.com/s/j347i8rj3bywjkq/save12?dl=0
SonnyWiFiHr

Re: Baseline activity on loadout screen is always "Extremely Light"

Post by SonnyWiFiHr »

Mission Time Remaining

Compatibility Note:
This mod overwrites UIStrategyMap_MissionIcon, UIStrategyMapItem_POI, UIStrategyMapItem_Region, UIStrategyMapItem_ResourceCache and may not be compatible with other mods that overwrites the same class. (Why not UIScreenListener? Because screen listener can only refresh once for onfocus, which means when a dialog popping up and you dismissing it,resulting in scanning not updating the time remaining for everything in this case)

-bg- [author] 29 Jan @ 9:28pm
because 1.1 they moved the overrides to a dynamic recusive override in their own highlander, I am not sure if the geoscape entity will work properly with this mod though.

Try without mod or start new game without mod
The Preacher
Eddnamed

Post by Eddnamed »

I find it strange that the conflict is causing this bug only after completing the Blacksite, since I am already at Plasma weapons and had no problems before.

I also imagined it could be a conflict with the Show enemies on mission planning, since it was randomizing the alien list after building the Shadow Chamber, but I guess I was wrong.

The save will not load if the mod is disabled, so the only other way to test would be getting all the way to the Blacksite in a new game without the mod.

EDIT: One of my autosaves did load without the mod, and it seems like the activity listed on the loadout screen is now the same as the one listed on the geoscape. Seems like that fixed it.
SonnyWiFiHr

Post by SonnyWiFiHr »

Show enemies on mission planning - disable it .

Go to mod page and there will be exactly same problem.

For safe play until someone confirm compatibility stay away from those two.
The Preacher