Psi operatives won't level up at psi lab

jaderlemes

Psi operatives won't level up at psi lab

Post by jaderlemes »

for some reason psi lab won't display the option to level up existing psi operatives who are ready to level up.
i even went so far to execute "levelupbarracks 1" at the console, and still won't show the option

and one more thing, for some reason when i upgrade a rookie to psi operative, i instantly soulfire, insanity and mind merge, is it normal?

im using LW2 1.5, im playing on pc windows, i already tried activating lw2 alone and the problem persists
i tried restarting the campaign, thinking it was something related to the saved game, but the problem still happen.

i cant provide a saved game right now.

please help, i want to use psi operatives in my campaign.
johnnylump
Site Admin

Re: Psi operatives won't level up at psi lab

Post by johnnylump »

They need to get experience on missions before they can level up. This is a change from vanilla. And, yes, they get multiple powers when they are first created.
jaderlemes

Post by jaderlemes »

so you are telling me that "levelupbarracks" doesnt work properly with psi operatives?
like there is a script to level up only on a mission ending?

but thats the weird part, i finished a mission with 2 psi operatives, and a tab shows up with "promote" normaly, but when i clicked nothing happened, but i think that was the moment that where i should go to psi lab, so i will try that now. brb

but thanks for the response, love u love u love u love u love u love u love u love u love u love u love u love u

EDIT: oh shit it worked, thankkkks admin, love uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu <3
nmkaplan

Post by nmkaplan »

Unlike in Vanilla, Psiops get XP like normal soldiers and are only eligible to go back into the Psi Lab when they get enough XP.

Another important thing to be aware of: insanity, and mind merge do not end your turn when used as your first action. Also, soulfire's cooldown is only 1 turn, so you can use it every other round.