Black Market Soldiers

SonnyWiFiHr

Black Market Soldiers

Post by SonnyWiFiHr »

Black Market Soldiers.
They reroll stats on first supply drop. Same time as post below

[0198.43] LW_Toolbox: Randomized Stats: NumStatSwaps rolled=11
[0198.43] ScriptLog: Applying Random Stats to Unit Owen Edwards

They are not listed in this. I presume that this is rebel stat roll/reroll?.

After that I have lots of

uixcom: UIError:: IsIndexVaild():: MCController attempting add commands to a panel already removed: _level0.theInterfaceMgr.UIAdventOperations_0.theScreen

Only mod that i can point out is rebel job slector and new jobs (I use only default jobs).
The Preacher
SonnyWiFiHr

Re: Black Market Soldiers

Post by SonnyWiFiHr »

I can't localize error.
Crashing game with only LW2 loaded.
The Preacher
tracktwo
Long War Dev

Post by tracktwo »

I'm not sure what you're reporting here. The soldier stat rerolling I believe is intended, the black market refreshes its available soldier list every month at the supply drop and those soldiers needs randomized stats just like all other soldiers. The UIError error is pointing to a vanilla class and is probably harmless -- there are lots of such error logs in vanilla and they're generally noisy but harmless.

What crash are you seeing and where?
SonnyWiFiHr

Post by SonnyWiFiHr »

Crash After doing all steps required to report bug.

My soldier is recruited. Never used. I have Shinobi 2HP 19 Mobility 69 Aim. I can't figure out why only first blackmarket soldier and why when he/she is in barracks. I been looking for her ID but I can't find it in log. After endless checking only toolbox can do Re-roll.

My final report is - First Blackmarket soldier if you recruit him/her will re-roll stats in barracks. It is fine but look at those stats not to mention 32 dodge. I cant publish picture with those stats :lol: :lol: :lol: . Second soldier is fine only first one.

P.S. After realizing how many errors log can write i will never install cosmetic mods. 84 MB - it seems that today I have been reloading like crazy. 1 GB per crash log is overkill.
The Preacher