LW2 Causing Headquarters (HQ / Home Base) to Disappear or Disable Itself

AGVKrioni

LW2 Causing Headquarters (HQ / Home Base) to Disappear or Disable Itself

Post by AGVKrioni »

As far as I can tell I am running the most recent LW2 version. I have it subscribed via the Steam Workshop so it should auto update. I'm running it on Windows 7-64bit, no problems for anything else really.

I'm not going to bother listing any other mods because I disabled and deleted everything, Verified the game cache through Steam and updated, deleted all of the .ini files, then resubscribed and presumably updated (and fresh installed) LW2.

Running the game without any mods, the headquarters appears properly. I can visit it, gain Intel, etc.

Activating Long War 2 alone and reloading the same file, the headquarters is gone again and I have no where to dock to gain Intel.

So far I have tried:
Deleting all .ini files and restarting: No discernible effect.
Disabling all mods and then loading the game: Headquarters becomes available again.
Deleting all mods & Verified the Game Cache through Steam: I deleted all of the mods in the mod folder as well as the .ini files again. Verified the game cache and then re-updated. I subscribed the mods that I use via Steam Workshop. Booted up the game (with all of the mods disabled). Headquarters is back, great. Close game, enable Long War 2, load game, Headquarters is gone again.
johnnylump
Site Admin

Re: LW2 Causing Headquarters (HQ / Home Base) to Disappear or Disable Itself

Post by johnnylump »

The resistance HQ was removed from the game for LW2. Sorry for the confusion.
Steelflame

Re: LW2 Causing Headquarters (HQ / Home Base) to Disappear or Disable Itself

Post by Steelflame »

johnnylump wrote:The resistance HQ was removed from the game for LW2. Sorry for the confusion.
I was helping him on the reddit for xcom, he actually does have some weird bug going on.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Xcom/comments/ ... available/

Those screenshots are showing his havens have 0 personnel, and he can't edit them or put a haven manager in.