Smash & Grab with negative time remaining

dragon95046

Re: Smash & Grab with negative time remaining

Post by dragon95046 »

Yea, I have a couple save games I can zip up and link from my dropbox account.

1) The version of Long War you are playing: The S&G mission was generated and infiltrated in 1.4. I complete the S&G mission in 1.5.

2) The platform you are playing on: PC, Windows 10 Home

3) What other XCOM2 mods you are playing with:
LW2: Better Squad Icon Selector
Isky's Big LW2 Name Mod
LW2 Additional Squad Icons - Warhammer 40k
MTM's LW2 Squad Icon Pack
LW2: Requested Squad Icons
Evac All
Gotcha Again

4) The circumstances of the bug or precise steps to produce it: See 1)

5) Whether you are able to offer a savegame for us to look at.

Zip file with 2 saved game folders: https://www.dropbox.com/s/2hwujdtseqaab ... e.zip?dl=0

"SaveData - S&G 100% 0 Hours" is the saved game immediately before I started the existing S&G mission.
"SaveData - S&G completed -15 hours" is 15 hours later in game after successfully completing the S&G mission.

Side Note: These are Iron Man saves. I was on an XCom 2 hiatus for about a month just before doing the S&G mission and when I started it back up yesterday I backed up the saves in case I really screwed something up while I was remembering what it was I was doing.
Dong101

Post by Dong101 »

In late game now. Seeing many more troop column and UFO raid. In fact I had more of these than all other mission combine.
Sigrilin

Post by Sigrilin »

This is a very critical bug. When playing at the legendary level dificalty, version 1.5 becomes completely unplayable. Without resources, it's impossible to play.
I would like an early hotfix.
johnnylump
Site Admin

Post by johnnylump »

Just posted a hotfix on Steam Workshop correcting this error. It was an error in prepping the files for release, which is why we didn't see it in testing. Will get a new version up on Nexus shortly (including one with just the fixed file you should be able to manually drop in).
Dong101

Post by Dong101 »

Tq. Appreciate that.
quarter

Post by quarter »

johnnylump wrote:Just posted a hotfix on Steam Workshop correcting this error. It was an error in prepping the files for release, which is why we didn't see it in testing. Will get a new version up on Nexus shortly (including one with just the fixed file you should be able to manually drop in).
Thanks JL!! My 1.5 campaign is running great now!