Soldier withb no status...

Kwic

Soldier withb no status...

Post by Kwic »

Hi,

one Ranger in my roaster has no Status ! He is not on mission, or wounded , or on training or whatsoever. The status is blank and I can't select him for a mission.

I guess that is a bug. Anything to do to fix it ? I guess that there is a file wherer all the soldiers are listed with all their caracteristics. I probably just need to modify the status. Anyone know ?

Thank you
tracktwo
Long War Dev

Re: Soldier withb no status...

Post by tracktwo »

I've seen a few reports of things like this, and they're usually mod conflicts. Can you post your modlist?
Kwic

Post by Kwic »

tracktwo wrote:I've seen a few reports of things like this, and they're usually mod conflicts. Can you post your modlist?
Showmethe skill updated
Perfect information
Upgrade reminder

Cost based Ability colors
Quiet Bradford
Mission Time Remaining
Overwatch All
Stop wasting my time
Instant avenger menu
Robojumper various speed-up
Upcoming events in hour
Customize UI event notice
Show infiltration percentage
Longer Names V2
View infiltrating Squad
Disable More VO

free Camera rotation
Unit selection Order
Tactical UI counter
Make heal persist
New passive icons
Gotcha again
Show health value
Evac all
Yet Another F1
Los preview ability

World Expansion Project
More maps pack
More cities

LW2 More perks per Rank
Additionnal Diffiiculty
Commander choice
All Soldier gain level ( I think this is the one who bugs, since after 2000+ hours of playing, I never had this bug, and I installed this mod few times ago)

Anyway, there must be a file where all the soldiers with their stats, ablilities, etc etc are listed, and I should be able to edit ths file, shouldn't I ?
tracktwo
Long War Dev

Post by tracktwo »

It's all in the save file, which is not a text format and isn't easily editable outside the game. If you can send me your save I can take a look to see if I can figure it out. Just upload it to a file hosting or cloud hosting service and send me the link.

The one I was thinking of before that often interferes with LW2 is "Just a Scratch" that modifies wound times. I'm not sure if "All Soldiers Gain Level" would have a similar problem or not. The only other one in your list that I haven't seen before that might also be problematic is "Make Heal Persist".
Kwic

Post by Kwic »

tracktwo wrote:It's all in the save file, which is not a text format and isn't easily editable outside the game. If you can send me your save I can take a look to see if I can figure it out. Just upload it to a file hosting or cloud hosting service and send me the link.

The one I was thinking of before that often interferes with LW2 is "Just a Scratch" that modifies wound times. I'm not sure if "All Soldiers Gain Level" would have a similar problem or not. The only other one in your list that I haven't seen before that might also be problematic is "Make Heal Persist".
Hi, I was too lazy to post a save. It happened that I had to defend the avenger. As I could select wounded characters, I saw that this soldier had 15/16 HP. That is why I could not select him for mission ! And the wounded status was not on, so he didnt get heal in the base
I healed him during the mission, and then , after I won, my soldier was back.

Well, too bad we can not edit the status easily, even with the console command...