SPARK NCE + Low Mobility Bug + Troop Maneuvers

AvengerXP

SPARK NCE + Low Mobility Bug + Troop Maneuvers

Post by AvengerXP »

If a unit has low mobility (let's say a crappy Not Created Equally) and the unit gets Disoriented, Poisoned and throw in for some good measure Iron Curtain, you can get 0 or negative mobility.

Negative mobility will show your unit on its turn have an infinite map range on the cursor, and its a yellow movement. If you attempt to click anywhere in that valid area, your character will not move because he has no mobility.

I suggest putting a hard cap for the floor and never allowing mobility to go below X. It will also prevent weird stuff on the ADVENT AI like double move spazzing. I think X should be 6 (3/3).

The SPARKs should not be affected by Not Created Equally at all (ignored). It leads to problematic stats because a SPARK does not benefit from Will.

Also quick question, does 1.4 disable Troop Maneuvers? Because I'm way late in my new campaign and I've never seen one pop up. I get all the other missions fine.
tracktwo
Long War Dev

Re: SPARK NCE + Low Mobility Bug + Troop Maneuvers

Post by tracktwo »

Sparks have NCE disabled already as of 1.4 and should not be impacted by it at all, are you still seeing that with units added after 1.4? And no, troop maneuvers are not disabled in 1.4, but I think I remember hearing they are more difficult to detect (I'm generally only involved in bugfixing, not the balance aspects)